Sunday, May 18, 2008

What's That Smell?

Last Wednesday, I am very rajin. I manage to wash about 50 triangular bandages at one go!!!! (Actually har, the unwashed bandages had been in the box for nearly half a year liau, I'm supposed to wash it last December but I'm just too hardworking to wash it. Hehehe!) I need to use them during the Teacher's Day for the telematch on Friday ma, so no choice lo have to be rajin lo....

I threw all the bandages in the washing machine and give it a few spins and the colour of the water was wow macam "Teh tarik" so unspeakable dirty!!! I put it in the dryer and then hung it at the living room. The next afternoon, after coming back from school,

The moment I push open the front door... "Wah!!!! Why the house smells funny eh?" I was thinking to myself. "Don't tell me there's a dead rat somewhere in the house!" I was getting nervous, the odour get worse as I climb up the steps... then I saw those bandages hanging there... than I know where the odour comes from... I laughed to myself.

Than when Crispy comes to see me....
Crispy: Open the door Ah!
Me: Did You smell anything?
Crispy: Yalo, what's that smell? Smell like "ham yu" (salted fish).
Me: Neh... Those things lo...
Crispy: Aiyo!!!! One year already lo..... you baru want to cuci ar? No wonder la so smelly. Heng... cannot stand la!!!
Me: Hahahahaha! Smells like some one's "Heong Kong Keok" (Smelly feet)
Crispy: Yalo,yalo, hehehehe! Sampat la you, come la we go and buy freshener la.

So we went to buy freshener lo and at night I had to wash the whole lot again lo..... malu betul padan muka!!!!!

PS: The moral of the story.... please do not keep your dirty laundry for half a year if not, you need to waste money to buy air freshener. Ambi Purr......................

No comments: