Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Long Gone Birthday

This is actually an old post but I give it a new touch by putting in some pictures.

Yesterday was a really tired day for me, but luckily the PTP in house class was canseled so I went back in Plum's car about 4 pm. After about 20 minutes Plum came again for awhile. Than I went to take my bath and put my clothes into the washing machine.

Later at about 7 pm, I was so damn tired that I slept till 8 pm and Orange came to my place to asked me out for dinner. Actually I already told them earlier that I'm too tired to go out but they insisted that I go out (Usually thay won't be so presistent one).

We arrived at Liga Mas (Dunno what Chinese restaurant, the one near to KFC) and most of our battery was like not charge, my darling, Lemon was not feeling well and hardly talk, I'm still blur and sleepy, Plum was well... Plum is tired and blur most of the tme so just let her be, Turtle, Orange, Crispy and Veronica were the active ones talking and laughing.

Later about 9.40 pm we finished our dinner then only I remembered my half wash clothes in the washing machine (I forgot to rinse it leh!). Lemon was like not in a good shape, she looks tired (She throw out earlier) I thought we can go home at last but all of them insist in going to Veronica's house. What to do just follow lo, like the saying goes "If you can't fight them, so just join them".

When reach Veronica's house we had a chat for a while and suddenly someone turns off the light, this silly Lemon in her flat expressionless (really sounds like a robot) voice exclaim "Oh! No electrict lo," (Come one la although I'm still half awake at that time, I still can hear the click sound of someone switching off the light okay!)

Than the three ladies (Orange, Veronica and Crispy) came out from the kitchen with the Birthday cake and the traditional Happy Birthday song. Than I blow the candles, we eat the cake gossip for a while and went home about 11 pm.




See la my cake on fire liau la... that means I'm not young anymore liau la....



Wah! So dark... so romantic... Eerrr... is that cake for me?



Nice cake leh? My DD told me that she choose one so not nice also you must say nice because my DD pick one, Is that clear!!!!



Woi!!! Dreaming ar!!!! Who took this picture really unprofessional la... oh! Sorry this was taken by my Darling Lemon when she is not feeling well so no comment....

Many thanks to Veronica, Lemon, Crispy, Orange, Plum and Turtle for remembering my Birthday and to take all the trouble to buy the delicious chocolate cake and sparkling juice to celebrate my Birthday. I really appreciate and feel touched. Especially My darling Lemon, poor thing after the whole thing, she went back and throw out again and she had to take MC today. Hopefully she will be batter tomorrow.

This morning Orange send me to school and she was not feeling well after school, I bet she will be MC tomorrow too (Poor Orange). I'm very tired this week so hopefully that i won't fall sick... If not I will have to celebrate my Birthday wih pills and biscuits!!!!

No comments: