Thursday, May 1, 2008

Veronica's Birthday

Now is 10.57 am and I just got up from my bed… why am I sleeping like a PIG today? Of cause la… yesterday I slept at 3.01 am la!!!! Why so late ar? Nola, not because I go online la but because I went to Kepong la, I reach home only about 2.45 am you know…

The reason we went to kepong is not to celebrate Labour Day but to celebrate Veronica Gan's (also known as DD; stands for Dangerous Dagger... Hehehe! Nola actually it stands for Dearest Darling) Birthday that falls on Labour day. Wah! How lucky… I wish that my birthday also falls on a holiday!!!

So to cut the story short, we went to Kepong at about 7 something and reached there abour 8 pm I think. We had Seafood Steamboat Buffet and I very ‘greedy plus gelojoh’ as if never eaten ice cream in my whole life… I ate more than 6 scoop of different flavours of ice cream and now I’m coughing like mad!!!! Really padan muka!!!

I'm not good in describing what we ate. so this is some of the things we had la...




Many types of balls....




Two types of soup. plain herbal soup and spicy Tomyam



Yummy delicious ice cream.

There are also big scalop but before I can take the picture it's already in my stomach. There was also crab, prawns,and many more la.I would give my Darling Lemon a big big hug, thank you very much, she is really very kind, keep on serving me and DD. (Than's why la she is my Darling!!!)

After the lavish meal which I think goes on for about more than an hour, we proceed to Jaya Jusco as they want to shop and buy a cake for DD. When we reach there, it's already 10 pm! Apala luckily Labour Day aa sale till 12 am. if not we wil go there only to see people 'sau thong', buat malu je!!! (they all hor, like to do last minute thing one, luckily they can still get the cake if not we have to use pandan cake to celebrate la itu pun kalau we can find at that hour of time!)

Many cars keep on going out from the parking lot but we just want to enter, luckily got a red kenari behind of us too...

Really crazy, we all shop till about 12 am (Orange, DD, Lemon, me and Chrispy can really shop! We buy so many things till Turtle Avanza was full of our shopping bags!!! "All of you crazy one! See how many boxes of tissue paper you all bought? You see my whole car is full of tissue boxes!!!! Kena racun Tissue liau la all of you!!!" He scolded us like a big Daddy (He also bought one box, ma) but no one cares. Hahahahaha!

Our final destination, was Veronica's house The moment we reached her house, Lemon and Crispy said they are feeling nausea liau. (Turtle's Avanza too shaky till they feel dizzy). Poor Lemon, she straight away went to the toilet to throw out !!! and poor Crispy slumped herself on the couch the moment she enters DD's house.

I was too sleepy to take note what was going on at that time but I remember watching DD walking in and out of the toilet and living room repeating like robot "Wong are you ok?" (at the toilet) "Chui are you ok?" (at the living room).

Later we bring out the cake and my DD make a wish, after that she blow the candle (We already sang the Birthday song to her ealier in the car when the clock shows 12 am)



Magical Brownie from Secret Recipe

After eating the cake and chatting for a while, we cabut home at about 2.30 am lo...

Happy Birthday, many Happy returns and wish you all the best in your future undertaking...

1 comment:

chrispy said...

altrough i nausea i still sing the birthday song loudly leh!
what?! 6 scoop ice-cream!! u know got how much calorie ah?! :p
That 9 quit happy & funny what!
eat eat, play play & buy buy
next time go again o...
hehe...