Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lessons through Blogging

Those of you who had been reading my blog, you may sometimes find some of my silly posts disappeared in the cyber space after a few days. Some of you might wonder why? Nola my unfamous boring blog was not hacked by people la. Who bothers to kacau my blog man... Ok back to the topic, actually I'm the one who deleted those posts after receiveing some comments from people.

I do admit sometimes, ok, ok fine, most of the times I get carried away in writing out my ideas and silly imaginations that I think is harmless and funny. Yes, it's true, to me it might sounds funny and harmless but to others, it might sounds otherwise and therefore will caused some misunderstanding and uneasiness among some people involved.

Sincerely I would say that I've learned a few lessons through blogging....

1. Bemore sensitive about other people's feeling.
Jangan pakai hetam dan tulis sesuka hati! I must be more careful and considerate about other's feelings when writing my posts. My fault here is that I get too carried away when writing so no filter just write out what ever comes to my mind. My action had caused some misunderstanding, uneasiness, irritation and unhappiness among certain individuals.

Although everything has cool down now but of cause la the friendship got scar already ma and my image... lagi tak payah cakap sudah over rotten.... some people thinks that I enjoy making fun and damaged their image in front of others. but of cause that was never my intention. I can not blame them for having such thoughts though, different people thinks differently. I should take the blame, ok it's all my fault lo... simply write things without caring about others feeling, so kids please do not try this at home!

To those who feels they kena, I 'm sorry for being such insensitive. (Aku susun dua puluh jari kaki dan tangan untuk memohon maaf.) Do you think I need to advertised this in The Star?

2. Do not simply quote the statements make by people.
Ini I selalu kena spray from people. Even when I don't have the intention to quote what people said in my blog, they will still say things like 'be careful what you say to her ar, later she will write in her blog one ar.' You see I sudah become TV3, CNN, BBC or worse still KPC (KAY PO CHEE). When they want to talk to me they will have to think twice and rearrange the sentence they want to say.

Just a moment ago... during dinner someone already said aloud "Eh! You better don't be fierce to her hor, later you will see your picture and whatever you say published in her blog hor." You see... hancur berkecai my good image, now many people especially my darlings thinks that I'm so kaypo, everything also want to publish in the blog. You see.... padan muka!

Last time I used to scold one of my friend Blind Ultraman for always quoting what I say and publish it in his e-mail to people... now... the pot calling the kettle black. Hahahaha! Padan muka quote la quote some more la....

3. Respect others privacy
Don't simply put up people's photo la. When people asks you to delete the photos just do it... don't be hard headed (keras kepala). Confucius said 'Do not do onto others what you do not desire others to do onto you' Like me la people asks me to remove the photos I remove the whole post sekali.... bagus tak? Hehehehe!

4. Do not write long posts.
Don't write long grandmother or grandfather story la, waste your energy and time only, many people are just too lazy to read what you write la... therefore I always hear this from my buddies " Aiyo! so long!" "Aiyo! no time to read" "Aiyo! I'm too lazy to read!"

Okla, I know my blog is not as interesting as other people's blog that's why la got this type of comment. If you want to write long posts just make sure the post is interesting enough to capture your readers attention.

Those are some of the lessons I learn through my experience in blogging... any comments or anything want to add?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like ur blog.Can feel what is happen there..

write anything u feel worth to put.keep it up!

Mrs Chong said...

i never kena marah for writing about another person la..but then sometimes people say too long, boring, i wont delete, i'll just write shorter next time..but if complain too much, i ask them dun read.. XD

Doralin Lee said...

Thank you monkeyking2008 for the support.

Ping Ping, I delete my post not because people complain it's too long or boring, I delete it because the people involved doesn't like me talking about them.

Never mind la since some people thinks that I'm trying to make them look like a fool it's up to them but it never cross my mind to do that. I just write what I feels and imagine ma. Hehehe!

pfuen said...

yup i agreed wat monkeyking2008 said....keep it up......actually i oso like to read ur blog....but sometimes really so long...haha

Doralin Lee said...

Heng! My darling Lemon at last you appear and give your comment huh? Anyway thanks, I appreciate it.