Wednesday, May 28, 2008

KLCC Book Fair 2008

I'm back in Penang since yesterday, feel so lazy so today I slept till about 11.30 and was awaken by my 2nd aunt Hehehe! Mom was still in Shanghai and will only be back afterwards. so I'm the Queen of the house!!!!

Okei dokie, let's get straight to the point, yeah about the long gone book fair trip... Well it was fun and adventurous going out with my so call darlings and buddies. We reached there about 12 somthing empty handed but about 4 hours later this is what happened.

At first like this.... not so bad lo... but later

Jadi macam ini.... one basket also not enough I think better ask for troley... ladies... they really can shop till they drop!!!

The champion and record breaker for spending the most in our group falls to.... My Honey Banana Tan followed by my darling Lemon Wong.

The most 'kiam siap' hehehe no la the most jimat one were my Dear Jean Liew for spending about RM 3 followed by Miss Veronica Gan for spending less than RM 20 (ok give them a big slap! Ooops..... sorry I mean a big clap!!!).

We were out of KLCC about 4 pm and when we reach Rawang it began to rain . we were quite tired and bored while waitig for the transit train to KKB at Rawang. Luckily our dearest Veronica was there to entertain us with her witty and funny songs.... we laughed and enjoyed her song but unfortunately it began to rain heavier followed by thunder storm and strong wind lagi!

At the end Veronica told us" Haiya... This will be the first and last time I'm coming to the book fair with all of you... See la I'm so tired, have to change so many trains and walk so far...."

Too bad that means our trip will be less entertaining next year.....

2 comments:

pfuen said...

hi....u oso bought many books....went to (hall 1) twice times....haha...u too spend a lot....not only me n banana tan....

jean liew said...

i'm not "kiam siap", i just buy what i need... now every thing are expensive; petrol,rice,eletricity.... all increase it price, so we need to retrench lor...