Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day!!!

Last Friday, 16th of May, it was teacher's day and it was my maternal Grandma's birthday too but I baru tahu this morning after reading my cousin's blog, (Hehehehe! I know I very teruk ok...)

Our school had a celebration for all the teacher's lo. Just like last year lo, we had assembly, sing the Kami Guru Malaysia Song, listen to the speeches and than went for telematch lo. Later we had singing competition in the hall. I went there for a short while, than I teringat my unmarked books on my desk, so I decided to go and mark my books.

After marking my books about 10 minutes, Kamal and Aziz came in to the staffroom. They chatt for awhile and Kamal began to unwrap the gifts that he get from the students. I saw him unwrap ed it one by one, so I was tempted to unwrap mine as well, I get a stalk of sunflower, a fan, three sweets 4 red pens and a blue pen. Then I unwrapped one rectangular gift wrap in red paper. I took out the thing and started to laughed.

Me; Kamal, you tengok apa aku dapat?
Kamal: Apa? Hahahaha! Ubat gigi dan berus gigi....
Aziz: Ada maksud tersirat ni...
Me: Hahahaha! Ini budak kata cikgu tak gosok gigi pagi-pagi jadi dia bagila kat cikgu dia.
Kamal: Hahahaha! Cikgu tak gosok gigi... bagus juga boleh guna tu. Nasib baik dia tak bagi sabun hehehehe!

Yeah, I got a big tube of fresh and white toothpaste with a tooth brush..... very useful leh. Jangan jealous........

PS: Happy belated Teacher's day!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

kids..hehe..usually i wont get gifts la..most also is class share one..cuz duno what to buy..