Sunday, May 4, 2008

LOCK OUT!!!

Hai....When I think about yesterday's incident, I also don't know whether to laugh or to cry... It was cloudy for the whole afternoon and the air was very fresh and cooling in KKB. I was in a very jovial mood and feeling sleepy at the same time (This kind of wheather very nic to sleep ma)

At about 3 pm, Plum came to joined me and Jean in my rented place and this was what happened next...



Cloudy windy day nice to Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

"Anna Ah! Stop smsing!!!" scolded Plum.
"Yes la, you see, she ignore us and keep on playing with her phone. Don't have our heart. Heng!" Jean said.
"Yes lo, let's ignore her. Eh! Jean, Where is Anna ah? She went to KL ah? So bad hor leave you alone here, luckily I come." Plum said ignoring my protest.
"Nola I think she is sleeping in the room la." Jean said.
"Wei! You two enough liau la... Ok, Ok, I stop playing with my phone!" I said and put down my handphone.
"You hear tha? Wah! got someone talking, maybe is the neighbour." Plum said.
"You two... "(cough... cough) I cough haflway of my sentence.
"Wah! The patients from the clinic down stairs cough also we can hear," Jean said and Plum laugh.
"Ok! Ok! I don't touch my handphone liau la!!!!" I said annoyed.
"Heng! See whether You dare to do it again next time! I think if your handphone lost ah, you cannot live liau la" Plum said.
"Nola, she cannot live without her laptop and handphone la. The laptop is her first darling, the HP second darling and we don't know where liau lo." Jean said teasingly
"Yalo, what are our place in your heart?"Plum said playfully.

A few minutes after I was banned from touching my handphone......

"Anna, don't sleeep! I see you sleepy I am starting to be sleepy liau." Plum said aloud.
"Suddenly I'm very sleepy la..." I said and put my head on the table ignoring her.
"Like that I also want to sleep liau. Come la we go and sleep." she said and went into my room.
A few minutes later I got up went to the room door and playfully knock the door a few times...
"Aiyo! You see la Jean, When I go and sleep she wake up, Don't want to ."sleep liau la lets go out for a drive la."
"OH... OH... OH... Want to go where?"Jean asked sounding a bit blur.
"Just go out la," Plum said and walk down the stairs. I followed her from behind.
"Hey! Open the door la, why are you standing there and looking at me?"I asked her jokingly knowing very well that the main door is locked and she doesn't have the key.

"Come give me the key la, I don't have the key how to open the door?" She said and strech out her hand to take the key from me. I pass her the key and she open the rusty door. Jean came down from the stairs...

"Eh! One day if Plum is locked in without key then what do you think she will do ar?"

"She cry lo what else?" I said.
"Nola, I won't la, got laptop to play ma..." She said and walk out. I follow behind her. She went into her car that was park infront of BSN.
"Hey! Plum give me back my keys." I said before entering the car. Jean was behind me already.
"Eh! I put the key at the door la... just now I told you ma..." Plum said.
"I didn' hear wow."I said.
"Jean, Where's the key?" Plum asked Jean.
"Ah! Ah! What key? I don't take any key... Aiyo! I've lock the door... How? How?" She asked a bit panicky.
"Go to find Lemon, come let's find Lemon she has your spare key!" Plum said excitedly.
"Lemon is in Midvalley now la, I call her first." I said and took out my handphone to call.
"But the key is still in the key hole woh! How ah? How to open ah?" Jean asked.

"Ya, hor..." Plum exclaimed and we look at each other.
"Just now har, who is the one who is so big mouth talk about getting lock? Jean ar, your mulut betul betul masin la!"I scolded jokingly.
"Sorry... no next time, no next time." Jean said covering her mouth with her palm.

At last we went to the locked door and Plum tried to push the key through the key hole with her car key. After trying a few times.... BINGO!!! We heard the key fell onto the floor,

"Yessss!!!!" Plum said.
"Wah! Really feel relief lo, like a big stone lifted from my heart lo when I heard that sound," She said.
"Wah!!! Luckily lo, I can go back to KS tomorrow liau." Jean said happily.
"Yes lo, I was wondering how am I going to school tomorrow if the key cannot come out." I said and burst out laughing.



The key was in this position so how to unlock from outside?????

Later we went to Lemon's place to collect my spare key from her brother (Luckily got spare key!). That was the FIRST time I was locked out from that house luckily got Plum and Jean. So who was the culprit? Who was to be blamed at that time...... THE THREE OF US ARE AT FAULT!!! Case closed!

PS: The moral of the story DO NOT LEAVE YOUR KEY IN THE KEY HOLE!!!!

No comments: