Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hmmm..... Merry Christmas

I've reached my detention camp at around 4.40 pm. The moment I forced open the iron gate... yup I have to forced open the rusty gate and I manage to get just enough space to get myself through the small gap and again my big heavy bag was stuck behind me!!! Ok that was definitely not a good welcome but never mind still it's fine till I forcefully closed the gate and found some spider webs on the corner of the rusty gate.... so I took the broom and sweep it away.

I walk reluctantly up the steps and the moment I reached the living room.... oh my holy goodness, lord of holy the heaven!!!!! The place was so dusty and dirty just like an old abandon house of centuries!!!! (Okie, that is a little bit exaggerated but 'lebih kurang la) I really cannot take it anymore and took a night train go right back to Penang as soon as possible..... (Yeah! In my dreams!)

I really cannot take the over dusty condition anymore so I immediately walk straight across the road to the electrical shop and bought a brand new vacuum cleaner that cost me RM180 (Damn expensive but no choise emergency ma) as my Christmas present. After that I started to clean the living room, my room and the bathroom.... I am so exhausted, bathing in my own sweat and starving (I haven't taken my lunch yet). I stop for awhile to catch my breath and eat my 'char siew pao' after that I continues to wash my bedsheets, wash my dusty fan and took a nice bath.

That is how I spend my Christmas eve and..... I really don't like to be back in KKB I want to go home!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps: Merry Christmas every one!!!!

3 comments:

Alice said...

hostel, not detention camp...
repeat that twice a day

Mrs Chong said...

kesian....although u showed me lizard, i still kesian u... =( I know how it feels to be back at some place you don't like.

Doralin Lee said...

Twin, ah detention camp is a place where u dun wanna be in and dun wish to go ma.... Is a place that held you captive out of your will ma.... Hostel... a different thing la.

Ping PingL You sounds like I am bullying you only......