Friday, December 19, 2008

Yellow Thing Revealed

Still remember about the YELLOW THING ? Actually I've got the yellow thing last week already but I am just too lazy to write about it ma so now I will reveal what actually the yellow thing is la. Before that, anyone wants to make a wild guessed?.... Ok, ok, I know no one is interested but who cares man!

Okie, represent to you the mysterious, infamous Yellow thing!!!!

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:



Cutie lemon!!! Ooops....sorry wrong photo liau..


:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Banana? Hey! What's going on here no la.....

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:





Quack! Quack! Quack! I will follow you........ nope.... no rubber duckie



:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:





Hehehe! My twin will say that this is how I look when I am Windy! Nola not this one.

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

TADA!!!!!!! Yup is this yellow thing lo but.... oopss.... sorry ha! wrong photo that is the 'Buntut" Wow! Got a flower on the Buntut some more!!!

Yeah!!! Aiyo!!! Itu belakang la.... I bet some of you already know the answer.

Represent to all of you... my cutie Doralin @ Dorami!!! Give big clap!!!!

What? Apa Ceh! Who says Ceh! nanti I "blue black-kan" your eyes!!!

3 comments:

Alice said...

ceh..yellow thing..
u made my brain yellowish lau..hahahaha

Doralin Lee said...

Wei! I said don't say ceh ah! Later I put blue black mascara to beautify your eeyes baru tahu.....

Alice said...

don't be so moody la...nanti lekas tua.