Monday, December 22, 2008

Home............

I fell in love with this song one day while browsing through my darling Lemon's friendster. At that time I was a little bit down and home sick at my detention camp so this song really makes me feel more down but I love this song very much ever since. (Especially the chorus)

I even told Lemon one day that I want to memorised the chorus and sing it to my HM the next day... in the hope that she might sympathize with me and let me transfer back to my home town, the one and only beautiful Pearl of the Orient..... Penang. Lemon said straight to my face "Shot plug Ah!" Thank you very much for your "support", darling..... but of cause la I won't do that.... it will never work one la so better save my energy.

I love this song so much that I've uncreatively make some changes to the lyrics to suit my present situation and mood.

Home

Doralin Lee's version

Another boring day,

Has come and gone away,

In Kuala Kubu,

I want to go home,

Mmmmmm

Maybe surrounded by,

A million people I,

Still feel all alone,

I just want to go home,

Oh I miss you, You know,

And I've been chatting with my mom,

always on the phone,

Each time I say I'm fine,

And asking how are you,

Well I say I always love you,

I know it's that it's just not enough,

The tone so dull and flat,

And she deserve more, Than that

So many Darlings here,

So many buddies there,

I'm lucky, I know,

But I want to go home,

I've got to go home,

Let me go home Im just to far,

From where you are,

I've got to come home,Let me come home,

I've had my run, Yes, sure i'm down,

I want to come home,

And I feel just like,

I'm living, Someone elses life,

It's like i just stepped outside,When everything was going right,

And I know just why I need to transfer home,

'Cause here is not my home,

And I never dream to be here,

Another holiday,

Has come and gone away,

In Kuala Kubu,

And I Want To Go Home,

I miss you, You know,

Let me go home,

I've had my run,

Yes sure i'm down,

I want to go home,

Let me go home,

It'll all be alright,

I'll be home tonight,

I'm coming back home.

I know my version sucks la...... I am not a composer ma cannot blame me ma..... Hey come on la I am going back to KKB in a few days la. I feel so down already la. Show some support la you people don't 'throw cold water' some more la......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi....y tat day u din sing tis song for me???how come ur loving song u can forget wan????

Doralin Lee said...

I want to sing ma... but u dun want to listen leh..... no give face la you.