Sunday, December 14, 2008

Food! Food! Food!

I have been eating in the past few days and mom is complaining that I am getting fatter! First I went to Dome at Gurney Plaza with Erin and Foong Foong on Thursday.

Erin Said she 'pantang' taking picture with me.... nola she don't like to take picture in three so I was kick out and had to be the camera girl la. (Good leh my photography skill)

Erin suggested that we try out one of the Dome's speciality. The Chicken pie. Well I would say that the Chicken pie was fabulous... It's yummy with thick and creamy mushroom soup filled with chunks of chickens and lots of mushrooms under the crispy pastry.

This dish is healthy la... look la got boiled cherry tomatoes, carrots and my favourite broccoli some more.

This drink is actually coffee twister.... actually I cannot tahan liau so I drink it liau before this photo is taken... Hehehe! I simply cannot resist it when it comes to coffee.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On last Saturday I went to Gurney Plaza again but this time with another group of friends. W went to Chilis to had our lunch (Joy's Christmas treat la). One thing I love about this restaurant was that it 'bottomless' drinks can be refill as many times you like and the service there was very good. The waiter was friendly and always smiling.They come many times to ask us if we wanted to refill our drinks even though our glass is still half filled with drinks. Since I love the grape juice and people keep on asking, so I also muka tak malu and keep on refilling la (twice only ma... and we pay one ok so must drink to my heart content la)

Then har, the young pretty supervisor come over to ask us hows the food there (Aiya! Since you are so pretty and polite of cause the food here is nice too la) No la of cause I didn't say that to her.


Chillis but the things we ordered not so spicy leh.


That is Joy, Mr. and Mrs Wong.... Ok, I am very brave for loading up this photo here cause Yoong Loong already fore warn me that day. "Hey! If you put up my photo in your blog, I'm gonna poke your hand with this fork" (Hopefully Christina won't read this post)




A huge variety of food in a colourful pictorial menu to choose from but I need to warn the small eaters out there... most of the food are served in a large portion so you are advised to share your food. As for the big eaters... well you will feel very full like a.... bloodifull (mind my language please coz I learn that from one of my close friend)

A huge glass of tasty Grape juice that can be refilled many many times



Mix Chicken, beef bacon, crispy corn chips and vege salad


Chicken sandwiches with many tasty stuff in it (I forgot what this dish is called liau) and not forgetting the french fries too.



Mexican roti canai.... Hehehe! Nola its chicken and beef tortillas... the real name of this dish is unknown to me but the taste is good.



Grilled Chicken with tasty creamy mashed potatoes together with some tasty mushroom sauce, sliced mushroom, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli... yummy... yummy....

After going for our lunch we went to Cold Storage to buy some hams.... and we end up in Big Apple to have a cup of nice steaming hot coffee and some juicy gossip (Wah! Got free plain doughnut some more!!!).

Haiya........ eat, eat, eat, every hour non stop... how can I blame my mom for calling me fatty???

No comments: