Friday, December 19, 2008

Really 'Tai Sei!'

I am actually very annoyed and upset with a certain individual yesterday! Even this morning when I was awake and the thought of what that individual said makes me quite upset plus "Beh song"...

What! I am that bitchy one meh? Am I such a 'Suey lang' meh? I Don't care about people and simply will get people into trouble one meh? Wah! I don't know that I can be so 'SUEY' oneh leh! Thank you very much!

As far as i know.... I've never bite the hands that feed or help me before, and I don't remember getting that certain individual in to any kind of huge trouble before, so I really wonder... why did this certain individual think of me this way after knwoing me so long? (ok, maybe we know each other not very long la but still....Haih!)

Ok maybe this certain individual thinks this is a good excuse for avoiding my request but come on la.... I tell you... your excuse is so damn SUCKS la, ok! Can just say 'NO' and fullstop la! No need to talk so much la! Never hear the saying 'Kong tor, chor tor" (Talk much wrong much: Sorry mind my language) before meh?

Anyway I myself also to be blame la hehehehe! Cause sendiri "cari pasal" one. I know many of my friends will say right to my face ""Tai sei!" Know already that the hole got snake but still want to put the hand into it and get bitten! Now you dare to make noise some more ah?"

Ok feel a bit better now...

CASE CLOSE!

PS: Twin if you are reading this post, don't say that I am easily get angry la..... hehehehe

2 comments:

Alice said...

I have no idea at all...
Nvm la, vent it out will make u feel better

Doralin Lee said...

Hahahaha! I am letting out my steam ma... now feel ok liau.