Monday, December 8, 2008

New Look, Impress?

Yeah I manage to change a new image err...... I mean a new look for my block Ooops no I mean my blog. How is it? Nice or not? 'Sui Bo?'

Okla I know la nothing major la just the header and the background colour change from brown to BLUE but still, it does has a new look ma.... I am not very creative one la and I am definitely not an expert in web designing if I am a web designer.... Wah!!! I'll be rich, RICH and RICH!!! Muahahahaha!!!

Ok back to reality and stop making a total idiot out of yourself! Ok I mean MYSELF. As this is my first attempt and I repeat MY FIRST ATTEMPT to renovate my block...... Aiya! I mean my blog la, with my own tangan telanjang Hehehe! I mean bare hands, my half naked eyes ( I wear glasses ma!) and still functioning brain.... so give me some credit la at least show some support to me ma..... heavy work you know to be doing your own renovation... Luckily everything didn't go upside down!

No comments: