Thursday, December 4, 2008

Selamat Pengantin Baru My Twin


Congratulations! to my twin Alice Lim and her hubby Mr. Ng. May both of you stay wealthy, healthy, merry, lovely and naughty Errr.... sorry I mean, happily ever after

I just can not believe that you are getting married my twin..... It's just like we had just met each other just yesterday and now, you are getting married to a wonderful man of your choice a few days from now..... how times flies and I just cannot believe that I am turning 30 next year!!!! I really missed the good old days that we had together in UM!!!


Look, you still look the same my twin.... you look so young and innocent still... I am sorry for not being able to attend your wedding dinner..... I would definitely love to but I have other obligations to deal with. Really sorry about that twin.
I would like to wish you and your hubby a happy wedding and may both of you be blessed with a cutie baby soon.... All the Best!



1 comment:

Alice said...

thank you..thank you...
can't believe anna twin wrote me a special blog, haha.