Sunday, April 5, 2009

Turning 30........

Wow.... I just cannot imagine that in a couple of days time, I will be turning 30....... yup 30 years old. Wow..... iIt sounded scarry and kind of creepy when you see how time flies by so QUICKLY! It's feels like yesterday I was in primary school and now I'm still in Primary school but I am 30!!!!! Gosh!!!!!!!I just can't believed it.... That means I am....... 'lau liau' getting older already Aiya! why suddenly my back feels a bit pain and my fingers feels so numb typing on the keyboard.... 'cough! cough!'

That means, I cannot be so 'siau' do silly things anymore liau lo, I must start to be more mature liau lo.... cannot laugh loudly with my younger friends liau lor.... no more taking silly photos and cracked silly jokes liau lor.... no more calling and scolding people 'shot plug', your head, 38 and so on liau lor.... no more beating and pinching people playfully liau lor and no more SD, DD, Sweetheart, Dear, Darling, Honey, 'Yang' and others liau lor.... and also hor, must take care of health liau, must 'haramkan' fast food and fried food liau.... must only take one meal of rice, can only eat biscuits or oats for dinner. Scared of getting high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attack or stoke ma... Haih.... what to do old liau ma must be mature and take care of the ailing body ma... must set a good example to the younger generations.... cannot be playful already must be more serious and mature..... but
:
:
:
:
:
:
I will still keep my cuddly soft toys, play computer games, watch my favourite cartoons, eat popcorn, drink coffee, eat ice cream and go ronda at law yat!!!! And if anyone beat or pinch me, I will give back one surely, self defence ma. Hehehehe!
Many of my friends keep on asking me "Eh! Why you dun wan find BF?" "What, you think you still young ah? Don't tell me you want to stay single till you are old?" "You don't want to have a family meh?" When you are old that time, you got no children to look after you when you are sick, then only you know!" Ok, ok, ok most of you got the point there and I really really appreciate your concern gal.... Oh.......... I am so touched... I wanna cry liau... sob... sob....
But hor, no BF or got BF also I cannot die ma.... why want to worry so much? Just take a break, have a kitt katt la..... If I ever get married then.... well, ok lor, if I did not get married also no problem ma, I have a career of my own, I can feed myself so what is the problem here? Oh, if I am sick or unwell no one is going to look after me? Ok, that's why la I must be more careful and not make myself sick lor, since no one is going to care for me, I must care for myself lor... so apa mau susah? If old already how ah? Errrrr..... not yet retire ma so why want to think so far leh? Just take it easy and enjoy life la.........

3 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

hi buddy?

turning 30? so soon? hahaha. join the club! now i can claim we are from the same ship, the same phase of life..and single some more, alice, cannot join this 'single' club. she out already. taken. hihi

should i give u virtual cake like this time, like i did with ur lollipop? but mcm p ramlee lah, u cannot eat, u cannot smell, u certainly cannot touch, only pandang2 mah. jgn marah, nanti kena jual (dialog p ramlee)

Cengkih78 said...

typing error deh..cannot edit anymore, leave it lah as long as u can understand what i mean.

big hug from me..

Doralin Lee said...

and....... where is my cyber cake, my dearest buddy? Can pandang also jadila... I tak boleh makan cake la anati kembang lagi saiz akuni.....