Monday, March 30, 2009

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!

After having my observation done by my GB last Friday, I've decided to give myself a break from all the stress and tension that had accumulate for the past two weeks before the observation. I am really glad and relief that it's over... for now.

Well, this is what I did to keep myself happy and contented at that moment...

Yup!!!!!! That is me at KKB KTM station waiting for the train not to go back to Penang but to KL.
I have to wait for quite some time, so I get bored and started to take pictures at the station... Lonely deserted KKB station.......

Anyway, at last the train arrived. I am not alone at that time..... cause I was with......

These two gorgeous ladies..... they are ladies and not girls anymore ok..... still young, pretty and available at the moment.

Then, we stop at Rawang KTM station and waited again for the train to KL Sentral.... Malaysia punya transport system lor.... have to wait, change trains and wait again what a waste of time and energy........




After reaching KL Sentral at around 11 something a.m. we proceed to the Monorail by foot. Before that, we went to have our brunch as my stomach is grumbling but unfortunately, the place that we choose served a disappointing brunch so we had a disappointing brunch at KL Sentral.... (The moral of the story is: Never choose a restaurant or cafe that is empty in KL Sentral)
Since we are not very happy with our lunch or brunch, we decided to do this while we are on our way walking out of KL Sentral........


That is my Dear and Me posing with the food..... guess which part of KL Sentral we are?


The background looks familiar? Here is another clue... My sweet heart and me posing with the delicious local food at............ guess where were we............. come on guess...........

Hehehe! Yeah, we have nothing else better to do but to pose beside the Air Asia Bus......

My Sweet Heart was complaining that it was too far to walk from KL Sentral to Monorail (Since they are now doing some constructions to built a mall in between KL Sentral and Monorail the short cut to monorail was close up) She was saying "Aiya! so far like walking from your place to school!" well, i don't think it's that far la but i was just wondering if DD was there with us.... surely more "Aiyo" and "Aiya's" one.

At last we are in the Monorail to go to Times Square and Law Yat!!!!!!!!

View inside the monorail................

View outside the monorail...........

I went to Law Yat and I bought myself an early Birthday gift.....


A brand new mp3 player for RM 200+..... Wow! I am not rich la but I need to entertain myself in the bus or train ma when I go back to KKB alone from Penang.....
Then we went to Time Square and something unexpected happened...... At last, after searching from near to far, from high and low, from north to south, from east to west, from Malaysia to Japan...... after searching for many years at last I found.................... my precious cuddly buddy in Time Square......
Hehehehe! Not this one la....... this is a mascot of a Japanese Instant Noodle la...

Yes At last I've found my precious limited but pirated edition of..........

DORAMI@DORALIN at Time Square............ I am so the very happy at that moment, I just cannot believe my eyes. My Sweet Heart ask for a discount as the price was a little bit expensive I think but the shopkeeper said that "Sorry cannot give discount, this Doreamon sister very hard to come about one, and it this the last one we had."

You can say that I am crazy la but yes I bought it up for RM 50 +.... Ouch!!!!!!! a pinch in the heart and pocket. (If the pirated one cost this much, I wonder.... how much is the original one???)

My Sweet Heart was laughing at me by saying " Wah! You really had an early Birthday gift hor, so we no need celebrate for you liau la?"


See my precious so cuddly and cute......... Oh! I've found you at last......... although it is only the clone of you......
OHHHH..... Let me just kiss and hug you......... before you get all dirty and dusty......

See, my Sweet Dear also very keen to take photo with her. Errrrrr.... actually she loves to take photo one la........

Then, my Dear want to join in the fun as well..............


and Finally.....................

This is my Sweet Heart silly idea and i don't know why I get myself into it...............

2 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

warh buddy, u got urself sister of doraemon eh? i thought you fallen in love with doraemon, not doraemonina..

anyway, that's ur rezekilah. god had answered ur pray..

hehehehe..special one

pirate pun piratelah, dont care

Alice said...

silly doralin...hehehe...