Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ready... Aim.... Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In our daily life, we might meet or have to bear with those people that just do not think before they open their big mouth..... The words will just come shooting out from their mouth like arows or more accurate laser!!!!

It is very irritating, annoying and very hurtful most of the times no doubt and sometimes it really can get on to your nerves till you really feels like giving them a piece of your mind back!!!!!

In most case, it is better to just stay calm and ignore all those nonsense... I mean why want to let such a person spoiled your day anyway? They don't deserved a single attention from you anyway..... So just take it easy... have a kitt katt!!!!

Life won't be so interesting and colourful without this kind of people around anyway.......

They really can test your level of patience......

5 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

wah amoi,

so hot so hot, what happened to you?

calm down...dont waste ur time hating them. they even dont care so do u.

Anonymous said...

try to calm down urself..dun so angry...wan a glass of herbal tea????haha

Doralin Lee said...

Hahahaha! I just feel so funny la...

Buddy: I am not angry la but just a little bit upset.

and... Anonymous: I think i are angrier than me la.... I think I don't know what happened ah to you?

Anonymous said...

yup hope u can cool down ...enjoy a bit...

Doralin Lee said...

Why got so many anonymous here? The first one I know who you are, the second one... is it the same person?