Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Birthday Treat

On 20th April was my 30th Birthday and just like last year, my Sweet Heart, Darling, DD, buddy Orange, Buddy Turtle and a new member, my new housemate Evelyn celebrated my Birthday with me. I was a bit disappointed though cause my Sweet Dear was not with us this year (she was having a course) but nevertheless, I am really happy and appreciate what they had done for me.

I would like to thank my Sweet Heart and Darling for organising this event for me. A big kiss and hugs for both of you!!! Not forgetting my DD for buying the delicious cake for me, A big hug for u too DD. Last but not least, a big thanks to my buddies, Orange, Turtle and Evelyn for the treat.

My Sweet Heart, Chrispy smiling sweetly
My Darling, Lemon and housemate, Evelyn
This year, they celebrated my Birthday at one of DD's relatives steamboat cafe at Ulu Yam.
Like always, we ordered two types of soup. Tom Yam and the herbal soup.

We also eat these cute fish balls. We are so cruel!!!!!! Hehehe!

Those ladies are so hungry..... sorry Orange, my photography skills need some improvement.
Me and my new housemate (Evelyn) this is our first photo together.

After our meal, they took out a big Birthday Tiramisu cake for me. I am so thrilled and touched cause I love coffee so and my Darling and Sweet Heart really make my day by asking DD to buy my favourite cake!!!!!!
All the pictures were taken by Orange and my Darling, so in order not to waste their kind and sincere effort,I've decided to put it into good use by posting some of it here and fictionalised those photos into a story. Am I creative or what? Hehehehe!
Well, after the steamboat, my Sweet Heart suddenly took out a pink box and put it in the middle. She then open it.

I was very happy beyond words the moment the strong aroma of Tiramisu kiss my nostrils.

Orange starts to take our photo but DD was not very pleased with that and I keep on staring at the Delicious cake hungrily.......

Then I remembers that I am still too plum.... so I was a bit in a dilemma. DD was in a financial dilemma as well and my Sweet Heart was not too pleased that no one wants to help her to serve the cake.



Suddenly a nasty thought arise in my mind and DD saw the cunning smirk on my face and she knows what was in my mind, she was feeling very uneasy sitting beside me.....





The next thing I remember was, my Sweet Heart and Darling light up the candles and ask me to make a wish.

Next everyone sang the traditional Birthday song totally out of tune...... Hehehehe!

Anyway, I was too touched till I cannot hold back my tears anymore... so I cried in front of the cake.......

After crying 'puas-puas' like a baby, I was asked to do the traditional candle biting ceremony but since my Sweet Heart, Darling and DD love me so much (Ok, stop vomiting...... so rude!!!!!!) I was only asked to bite the big chocolate icing on the cake.

Well, I manage to do it quite well without leaving a single drop saliva on the cake.........

Finally I was given the honour to cut the Birthday cake before everyone can eat the cake.

While I was cutting the cake with my both hands, suddenly the plastic knife get stuck in the cake, as I was trying to pull out the knife with all my might, I felt someone poke my head with an unwashed fork!!!!!!!!

I was in a shock... so I left my knife sticking in the cake and turn to stare angrily at everyone on the table......
Everyone look scared and stunned except the person that sits right beside me.... my DD....

I stared at DD and asked her why she did that?


And like always, she denies it........ and like always, I don't take her words......

The next thing I know, everyone was pointing fingers at DD and she unwillingly admit her mischievous actions. "Yes,yes, yes. It's my faults la!!!!"
As she was preparing to cut the cake to feed me, suddenly her nose got itchy and she sneeze right on top of the cake!!!!!!! Yucks!!!!!!!!!! I saw the opportunity to skip eating the cake, so I told her I want to skip the dessert.


DD was very upset and she sulk at me.......... Well what else can I do but to eat the cake for dessert and even for my tomorrow breakfast............

Happy Belated Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!! Hohoho!!!!!!!
Nice ah my silly story?

5 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

hi buddy,

happy belated birthday. warh, so many nice treat you got. no wonder it became the unforgettable one.

officially, we are in the same age. hahaha

Alice said...

Happy 30th Birthday! Welcome to the 30's ladies club!

Anonymous said...

hi buddy,
seem like u r very happy on tat day...
so many ppl help u to celebrate ur birthday...
ur story really very funny n happy to read it....

Doralin Lee said...

Lemon, I know It's u dun put anonymous la..........

jean said...

wah, d fruits cake look like nice ho, y this time u didnt take picture 4 d cake...