Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Haih.... Kena Complain....

Some one complaint that my blog is very boring and not up to date this morning. The saddest and upsetting thing is, the person that make the complaint is none other then my...................





Darling Lemon with DD's Lollipop


I am very busy till have no time to fall sick la this week.... so how to update leh?


Have to edit materials for the UPSR motivation talk, have to prepare for the spelling competition, have to prepare exam questions, have to mark tons of books, have to prepare for EMS class, have to do this have to do that....


so busy until my bad cough also stop suddenly....


Aiya, never mind la darling, I give you a big colourful Lollipop to lick la but....... after licking it twice, please returned it to DD ha, it's DD's one not mine thank you.......

6 comments:

Sam Kar Ceh said...

sure you are busy? always see you online..maybe playing games or listening musi :D

Doralin Lee said...

Wei Wei Wei............ I am online most of the time yes but doesn't mean that I am free ma..... U pun always online I see, you so free meh? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yup u seem like very very very bz...haiz....y u force tat girl lick the colourful Lollipop....wah...really big lollipop there.....

Anonymous said...

how come ur fren complaint u since u so bz...hahah

Cengkih78 said...

warh buddy, u got real lollipop finally. sllllllluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrpp!

Doralin Lee said...

Yang sedihnya bukan saya punya la Buddy.... Itu saya pinjam dari saya punya DD untuk ambil gambar...