Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Super Duper TENSION!!!!!!!!!!

I am super duper the sad to be back in my " KKB Detention Camp" last Saturday...
Then come the Monday blues this morning.... I really feel no mood to go to work and I feel like taking MC (since I am still coughing and Home sick!)

Anyway Mom had trained me not to simply get 'MC' since I was in primary school so I had no choice and 'kwai kwai' with 'bin chao chao' (Blackcurrent face la!!! ) go to school with Lemon (Lemon makes me a bit 'bersemangat' want to go to school) this morning... I saw Chrispy and later Plum in the staffroom that makes my day brighten a little bit.

Unfortunately... later, during assembly, we received a tremendous bad news.... "Final exam will be held on the 16th October 2008, means its only about 10 days from now!!!!!" My 'semangat' really drop down to negative degree.... and my a little bit bright sunny morning turns to thunder storm plus tornado, hurricane, tsunami, earth quake, volcano eruption...... "WTF???????? I have to come out with 7 papers in less than 10 days!!!!" I haven't even started one paper yet!!!!"

"SHIT!!!!!" (Sorry mind my bad manners) but really "Super the duper tension!!!!!!!!!!!!" Never in my entire life, have I been so damn tension before....." The worse things are, ALL my papers will start on the first and second day itself!!!!

"The Holy 28 Samma Sam Buddha, Holy Dhamma, Holy Sangha, Holy Arahants, Holy Bodhisatva, My beloved 'Chor Kong and Papa',..... HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I understand what is the meaning of living in samsara..."

Lagi worse, I have to go to Cameron Highlands this weekends.... " You say la, siau or not? I don't care, if I cannot finish my exam papers within this week, I WILL NOT GO TO CAMERON HIGHLANDS!!!!!!!! (Macam la aku suka sangat pergi.... :( :( )

__________________________________________________________________

At last manage to finish two papers for now, left another 5 to go.... Need to struggle harder tomorrow... like someone (I forgot who liau) used to say to me long time ago"Who ask you to born half buta, so now you have to double struggle lo...." How very true these words seems to me now.....

Aiya! Useless to complain " Half buta ke, totally buta ke, totally tak buta ke, I still need to finish the papers la..... bising for what? Silly ar!!!!!"

No comments: