Friday, October 3, 2008

Sad Movie Don't Always Make Me Cry!!!

Jeft told me about the new Singapore movie last week "Money Not Enough 2" He said it was a good movie and the movie make him cry! He said the movie very touching leh... later, Orange also said the same thing, she told me that it was a touching movie but I don't think she cried la... you know la Orange Tan wow!!! Surely hard to cry one...

Later that week Allan told me that he watched already and he said it was touching again!!!! I thought to myself 'Wow! Since so many people said that this movie so touching, it surely must be touching enough to make me cry my eyes out."

So yesterday, I watched the movie on my laptop together with my mom... we watch, watch and watch till the end.... but no tears come out from our eyes......

Then mom asked me " Touching meh?"

Ceh! of course touching la but it just not enough to make me cry only ma....

Anyway mom and I do agree that the movie is good and the Malaysian veteran actress 'Lai Meng' that act as the mother is quite a good actress but the storyline.... ok la not bad lo.

2 comments:

Alice said...

helo dear, I have my new blog
feel free to add me in
http://aliceiw27.blogspot.com/

Doralin Lee said...

I look at your wedding photos liau leh... very pretty la u, my twin! OK i go add you ha.