Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh! Nasi Lemak!!!!!

Today I broke the records of............................................. EATING 2 PACKS OF NASI LEMAK!!!!! a BIG APPLAUSE for me!!!!!!

I am so very the "Tham chiak" (Greedy) siau one, where got people eat nasi lemak for breakfast and for lunch one? Very fattening and high in cholesterol lo!!!! Now feel so sinful... but what to do eat laiu ma (Actually nasi lemak is one of my favourite food! Hehehe!).

Today I learn a big huge lesson...... never will I ask anyone to buy breakfast for me so early liau..... cause ha you never know one ma, later ha jadi macam hari ini lo, 'Pink Susu' belanja me nasi lemak and I already asked my sweet heart to pack for me...... at the end I end up become fatter!!!!

Hmm..... actually one thing good is ha, I save my money and time to go and buy lunch lo......

Hahahaha!!!!! So siau, I will make sure that, NO double nasi lemak next time lai!!!!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

I used to gain weight very fast when having nasi lemak for breakfast lol....:P

Doralin Lee said...

Yalo, Yalo..... I must not take nasi lemak for breakfast anymore lo.......