Monday, October 20, 2008

Fictional Pictorial Story (Again?)

Heng!!! I am so upset! I tell you this world is really unfair!!!!
Why? Ok here is the whole story...


Do you still remember her?

Yes, that is ThunderLoo in her super power suit that she always forget to wear when saving people (She always misplace her things one!!!!) Yes, she is the fictional Super Duper hero that I created!!!!! Now I am so so very jealous and angryof her!!!!!



Why, you ask me again????



Because now she is Famous, I mean very very FAMOUS!!!!! but not me!!! Why? Just because she has super power that always run low? (She always forget to charge her power ok, always misplace her super power charger at home)



Okla I admit la, I do not have any super power but I have many charger ma like battery charger, hand phone charger and even laptop cable.... but why am I not famous??? How she is famous? Where are the proves? Here are the proves... see for yourself!!! I also cannot belief it. I nearly faint and die of heart attack when I saw it just now!!!! It is just so unbelievable!!!!!



See? She is on the front page of the news paper for saving my little finger at the waterfall remember?



By the way, our Thunderloo is not in the middle here... she was at the far right end (low-profile ma) and this Plum loves to take photo so much that she insisted to be in the middle.

The next story that make the headline is about ThunderLoo saving Plum and Lye Ying from being eaten by the fake giant Octopus in Sungkai Water Park!!!!!

Then later her photo appeared in New York Billboard yesterday!!!!!! Can you believe that?


I thought my eyes is playing tricks on me but later when I call my Sam Ka Ceh from Huston to confirm the rumours, this is what she e-mail to me just now!!!!



Wow!!! Why is her poster is everywhere in US now?

Than later, my twin, Alice call me up suddenly and send this e-mail to me as well!!!!

See la so many people admiring her poster!!!!


Her portrait were even hung on many embassy and diplomats offices around the globe. Even you can see her portrait in some big company's and corporates conference rooms.

See what I mean? I didn't tell lies... ok, here is the proof....

Now I know, it really pays to be a Super Hero cause...... your photo will even appears in the Museum for every one to remember and honour.....


Just look at those people sitting there and admiring her portrait? As if she is some kind of celebrity or Hero.... ok, ok she is a Fictional super Hero.... Where is my potrait?

Worse still I saw this T-shirt sold like hot cakes on E-bay


Her face even appears on that so call hot T-shirts!!!!!!!!!!!! And it is selling like hot cakes in US and Asia!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is my face?

Why people like her so much? How about Me the writer???? Why no one bothers to take notice about me? So sad....... I just can't understand!!!! WHY????

And even more shocking than ever.... now......

She already got so many fans and supporters in MALAYSIA and I mean the whole MALAYSIA loves her!!!! I really cannot tahan liau !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are singing her theme song everywhere now... "Here I come to save the day!!!! Yo! Yo! Yo! Thunder Loo!!!"

I really feel very fed up and bored with all this madness... I mean, Go everywhere also can see her posters!!!! At telephone booth la, at KL Sentral la, on bus la, taxi la, LRT la, at shopping complexes la, food courts la and even outside the public toilet!!

I told Plum, Banana, Orange, Chrispy and Lemon about this and they just smiled without saying a word. Than ha, Later on I found out why they just smiled and keep quiet.

After school I went to lunch with Plum as lemon wants to Teach tuition. so after lunch, we went to Lee Jin to buy a newspaper and you know what we saw? This!!!




I almost fainted!!! How come Banana Tan's face appear on Vogue???? I just cannot believe my eyes, Banana Tan is the cover girl for the Vogue magazines!!! and all because of ThunderLoo!!!!

I was so shock.... I thought I was dreaming... Until my good friend, Joo Mee from Singapore
e-mail me this picture!!!! (She took this picture on her cellphone yesterday night while on the way having dinner with her Hubby at Orchard Road in Singapore)


Oh my God!!!!!!. even Chrispy Tham is famous now...... (No wonder la she keep smiling and laughing in school the whole morning). According to my friend, Chrispy Tham is now the modal for Pamolive shower gel and hand lotion.....

Then out of a sudden around five o'clock just now, Plum call me up excitedly and asked me to go and read the CNN online.... and this is what I saw

OH FOR MY GOODNESS SAKE!!!!! Paris Hilton is promoting Plum's latest album..... (When did she ever start to release an album? As far as I know Plum's only sings karaoke in her bathroom during shower!!!!) According to the news Plum latest album is call Silent Melody.

Everyone become famous all of a sudden because of ...... ThunderLoo la!!!! How about me????

Later around six o'clock..... I saw this on TV7 news......


Yes! Victoria Beckham (David Beckham's wife) is now one of Orange Tan's biggest fan....

When ever did Orange become a celebrity? How come I didn't know anything about this? Why no one ever mention to me about this before?

Then night, My ex-housemate, Daisy Mok call me up and ask me to turn on TV8 and this is what I saw....Lemon face on an expensive car!!! I just can't believe what I see.... I slap my self a few times on the face.... and it felt so awfully painful.... so I know I am not dreaming....

I was very confused and angry with my so call darlings and buddies.... why didn't they tell me that they have become so famous all of a sudden? Why are they so secretive? Even Plum my so call cousin keep silence about this. Is like the whole world know about this except me!!!!!

I am so upset and angry about all these. This is so unfair. Why am I not famous as I am the main person behind ThunderLoo, The Super Duper Hero?How come Chrispy and all those people become so famous but not me? so I write in a complaint letter to all the news paper like the Daily Mail, Star, Berita Harian, Tamil Nesan, NST, China Press... Malaysia Kini and others to complain about this issue. I even write to all the broadcast station like BBC, CNN, TV3, RTM.....

At last, I send a complain letter to Putra Jaya, White House and all the Presidents of other countries to complain about this metter .

True enough my method works.... within 24 hours I have become as famous as ThunderLoo.... In fact I am more famous than her..... cause....

The Army, Police, Fireman and FBI were looking everywhere for me Now!!!! Help!!!



I am WANTED!!! and I am not a Wizard!!!!!


According to the media, everyone consider me as a big thread to ThunderLoo and a bad influence of the society...... so my face is all over the news on TV and even internet now....

At last... they got hold of me....

This is what I have become now, I know I am ugly ok..... but I learn my lesson now..... I will never be jealous of ThunderLoo and won't want to be famous any more......

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Ever wonder what I did to all these photos? Ok ALL THE PICTURES AND THE WHOLE STORY IS FAKE OK.... (I know the story is a lame joke)

Thanks to Nicolekiss blog I learn how to play with these photos..... here is the site that you can do wonders of your photos. A Big thanks to Nicole......

Selamat mencuba.......

2 comments:

Alice said...

a good one, twin.....hahahahaha

Doralin Lee said...

Funny pictures of me leh? I am having lots of fun editing my own pictures on that site..... Go try and play with it la twin.