Thursday, October 23, 2008

GeramNya!!!!! Really Beh Tahan!!!!!!

I am not in the mood.... I am very "Beh song" (not feeling good) with certain individual.....

I am annoyed with that human being..... okla I know la some of you who knows me will say that I am 'sensitive' la.... very 'small breath" (easy to get upset), bad la, this la that la.....

Hai...........................

I should learn to let go.... yup learn to let go and just ignored the person that..... annoys, irritates, angers and make me upset... Ceh! Easy said then done..... You so smart, so you tell me la how to totally ignored her when I have to see her everyday? Ceh! Even every moment in fact..... Booo!!!!!!!!

Aiya! I dunno la...... Really "beh tahan!!!"Really feeling like sepak-sepak, cekik-cekik and kiss kiss HER...... (Shot plug)

I think I should follows what one of The famous Zen Master (dunno who liau) says.... live mindfully and at peace with the present moment...

Breathing in I calm my body
Breathing out I smile
Be mindful of the present moment,
It is a wonderful moment indeed.

Another thing is to spread loving thoughts to all living things without any segregation's... ESPECIALLY to THE PERSON or people that you are not comfortable with.

Hmm... I think I should spread more loving thought to.............you wanna know who? Should I mention her name here? What will happens if I mention her name here? Ok, I don't care la whatever happens, happens la......

I will even show her pretty photo here...... Hahaha! I am so so mean....... so cruel..... I don't care la she wanna angry with me angry la.... hahahaha!!!!!
Here she is......


Aiya!!!! Nola wrong liau, this is my sweet heart, Chrispy la... Hehehe!!! Sorry ha... Never mind la see her pretty photo first la.....

This time is the right one.... I hope....



Aiyoo!!!!!!! Sorry wrong again technical mistake, they are my sweet dear Plum and Dear Jean la sorry, sorry, thousand apologies!!!!!
This time.... true one no play play one ok......


Ooooppppss! Sorry, wrong again... that is Lemon Juice... nope, nope that is Darling Lemon la.....
Ok! OK! This time.....

I present the Most 'Beh Tahan, Beh Song" person that I've ever known.......



See la muka tersenggih-senggih lagi... Really tak boleh tahan!!!!!

Yala I am geram with MYSELF la!!!! Cannot ah?

Now I am going to spread loving thoughts to myself.....


May I be free from harm and danger

May I be free from enmity,

May I free free from body discomfort,

May I take care of myself happily!!!!!


No wonder people used to say..... The worst enemy is....... "YOU YOURSELF"

So Love yourself!!!!!!

2 comments:

reddaisie said...

hahaa why geram with urself??
i like ur tersengih-sengih pic ..hehhe

Doralin Lee said...

Thank you, thank you..... actually I am very geram with myself for being so easily getting annoyed with some one la. hahahaha!