Friday, October 10, 2008

Done......At Last!!!!!!!

At Last!!!!!!!!!!! I can jump around for joy for awhile, Yes! Yes! Yes! I've finished setting my final exam papers!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! I manage to finish 7 papers and I repeat 7 PAPERS in 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Amazing but very taxing oh!!!! What a relief now..... means that tomorrow I can go to Cemeron Highlands!!!!!!! Errr... not so keen to go la don't know why, I just don't have to mood....

As I was happily typing this post, my sweet heart Chrispy is sitting quietly beside me struggling to finish setting her exam paper Hehehehe!!!!! She is as quiet as a mouse, with a serious and a warning sign 'Do not disturb Me! Or else.....!' written all over herface, she forced herself to face the 'old horse' laptop and pain staking typing away. Poor girl, she got two more papers left but I have none!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!! Oh, I am so very mean!!!!!!!

Gambate Chrispy sweet heart!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: