Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sisters....

Last evening, went out for dinner with my ‘Tiau Pa’, ‘Mak Ee’ (My mom sister which is also my godma so I called her Mak Ee, and her husband Tiau Pa) and my mom just now. We were having this conversation in the car and suddenly I remembered something and open my big mouth.

Me: Mak Ee, don’t forget to take your new bowl later ok.
Mom and Tiau Pa: What???? You bought a bowl again?
Tiau Pa: Why on earth do you buy some more bowl? Not enough bowls at home ar?
Mak Ee: Haiya! Not really a bowl la… it looks like a plate plus bowl la.
Mom: Why you always like to waste money in buying all these things?
Mak Ee: You siau ar! It’s only RM 2 ma, very cheap ma.
Mom: You la siau! Your house kitchen are full of plates and bowls already but you still want to buy. Dare to say me siau!
Me: Both of you also siau la, argue in the middle of the road.
Mak Ee: But it is so cheap and very hard to find this type of bowl liau la, looks like antique.
Mom: Where got antique things so cheap?

Sisters….. they can be silly sometimes…… Hahahaha!

No comments: