Friday, June 27, 2008

Made In Malaysia Toilet Brush!

On Most Fridays if I happens to be around and didn't go to find my Director Bulat, Water Lily, Janggut and my gang in Brickfields, I will sweat myself with the house chores like mopping, washing toilet bowl and the bathroom. (Wish I can transfer back to Penang soon so I don't have to do all that!!!)

As I was happily and energetically scrubbing my bathroom floor with that long handle brush, (Shiii.... sherrr... Shii.... sherrr....) suddenly..... I heard a cracking sound (Preck!!!) of something breaking and the brush felt funny... I dare not look at the brush but I know it has broken. "AHHHH!!!! Of all the time why now!!!! Stupid Silly Brush!!!" I shout out (Luckily I was alone, so no one actually heard me cursing the brush!)



See la? The brush come out from the handle already how to use?

It crack and broke!!!! Who can ever do that but a Professional Toilet cleaner like ME?

Wah! All of my life, this is the first year that I had to wash the toilet and this is what happened! Hey! I am a Professional Toilet Cleaner, anyone wants my service... of destroying your toilet brush?

That incident really spoiled my "toilet cleaning mood" so I reluctantly but quickly go to the 2 ringgit shop opposite the road to get me this... (Tat is the only good reason living in KKB town... you can get things almost instantly at one go!)

A brand new, more stylish, high quality, colourful, tougher, easy to use, cleans more effectively super duper bathroom Brush made in Malaysia!

See the super duper brush look so stylish standing smartly beside that old blue pail.

After that I continue my incomplete mission to clean the bathroom with the super duper made in Malaysia Toilet Brush.

Just pray hard that I don't brake the mop or the broom in the future!

The moral of the story is.... Belilah Barangan Buatan Malaysia!!!!

No comments: