Sunday, June 15, 2008

Amigos Parasampre (Friends for life)

(My college Darlings 2006)
Sometime ago, someone asked me, do you have a best friend? I ponder for awhile then I answered "I used to have a Best Friend but she had passed away, now I have lots of friends and there are a few close ones as well but best friend... I don't think so."

(My KKB friends during 2007 camp)


I have many friends and most of them are kind to me and I appreciate their friendship very much. We can talk, laugh and have fun together and it is very enjoyable being with them but I don't really feel ready enough to share my woes and worries with them.

(Me and the Three Gorgeous ladies)

Out of the big group of friends, there are a few friends that I consider close friends that I can trust and share some of my woes and worries with them. This group of friends not only willing to listen to all my frustrations and complaints but they are always willing to lend a hand to me when ever I need it.

Friends for life

For me, close friends are hard to find, it requires trust, love, understanding, tolerance and forgiveness from both party involved. If there is no trust at either side, then there goes the friendship... (not really la, sometimes we can still be friends la Hehe!)

Once I thought I had a close friend but it turned out that I was wrong. I trusted her and treated her like a close friend even when some people distanced themselves from her but later many things happened and our friendship turn sour. I felt like a total fool and being used at first I'm really angry with her and I even dislike her (especially when some of my friends teased me by saying that she is my ex- best friend) but later I think to myself... she didn't ask you to be kind to her, you saja SS (Syok Sendiri) so padan your muka next time don't be so STUPID! Now it doesn't bothers me any more since we are far apart. Luckily I still have a few close friends with me now, Hehehe! I love you guys!!!
As for best friends.... wow! Ini lagi hard to come by, Best friends are like diamond, very rare and precious. They are the ones that can lend you a shoulder to cry on, they are the ones who will try their very best to prevent you from your downfall, they are the ones who you can trust with your secrets, they are the ones will go through thick and thin with you and they will always forgive you.

I had a best friend once but she is now in heaven... I still missed her very much though... I really feel lucky to have her as my best friend as she shows me what courage is and what true friends is.... I will remember you forever.

4 comments:

smiley said...

hi,
dropping by to say hi to you
hoping all is well and yes,
indeed amigos parasampre to you too!
cheers!!!

Doralin Lee said...

Hi smiley,

Thank you for reading my blog. BTW did I know you? If I don't then nice to meet you.

Mrs Chong said...

i will miss my friends!!! T.T

Wednesday know result liao....

Doralin Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.