Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where is PEACE?

Actually I wanted to blog about my school motivation camp last weekend but unfortunately I am kind of busy with the (SBOA) things and setting up the monthly test paper.

Feel kind of blue these few days... I don't know why? Just feel so mood less, feels like doing nothing, feel so tired, annoyed with myself for no reason, feeling like just want to go to somewhere far far away and be free and alone. Hmm... maybe I should try to go to Tibet but unfortunately too far and I don't have enough money to be travelling that far. Anyway no worries, Tibet, wait for me I am coming somewhere in the future!!!

Yeah, I am having these silly moods again... now I feels like disappearing into the thin air and floats about freely with peace in my heart. Ok, now I feel like going into the forest monastery and just sit under a shady three to do sitting meditation or walking meditation.


Well, all this thoughts reminds me of the spiritual and peaceful moment that I had with my parents and other Buddhist fellows at Wat Palillai in Pattalung Thailand. Haven't been there for ages already and I really missed the peaceful moment there, I missed my Reverend Father's Dhamma talks (Ajahn Dr. Tawee) too. That were the good old days.




Nice view at Wat Palilai fish pond, lots of big fish here but fishing is strictly prohibited. Oh, by the way that smart looking guy is my Dad.




Monks doing the walking meditation around the pond after morning service and before breakfast.




My dad and me at the Dhuttanga area, (Place for monks and layman to do meditation) see the small platform and the umbrella beside my dad? That is the place where we do our meditation (When the monks are not using it) I slept under that umbrella twice and it is really freezing in the morning. I really missed that unforgettable moment.

Photo session with our dearest Reverened Father Ajahn Dr. Tawee (The monk in the middle). See me? I am behind the scene leh Hehehe!


Sitting majestically behind me is thee famous black stone Buddha Image (Luang Por Dem) It has an interesting history behind it. It was said that the original image was found under the ruins of the Nalanda University in India.



My mom, me and some of our Buddhist friends during a retreat at Wat Pallilai

I really missed Wat Palilai, oh when can I go there for retreats again? Well everything is uncertain but death is certain... Ok my meditation pratise 'berkarat' liau need more practise, need to be more mindful or else people will start calling me Miss Blur. Hmm... need o listen to Ajahn Brahm's talks more if not I am going to get spiritual hunger.



Ok get real come back to reality... stop day dreaming and imagining things and start working.

No comments: