Thursday, May 14, 2009

Penang Trip Day 2: The Toy Museum

On the second day of my Penang Trip, Chrispy and I went to Malaysia's one and only Toy Museum. This Museum is located beside the Copthrone Hotel at Tanjung Bungah. The Museum is not really big actually but there are lots of interesting toys that keep us in there for almost two hours. We were so attracted to they toys that we keep on clicking my camera and making silly pose with the toys (By the way, we are not the only ones clicking our cameras away ok, there are many people doing that too ok).


It was really an enjoyable and unforgettable moment walking and looking at each shelf of toys being displayed. Chrispy was excitedly calling out to me, " Hey! look here, Spiderman!", and I was busy asking "Hey why I can't see any Doralin one? Hey! Where is Winnie the Pooh?' Then Chrispy will go like "Wait, I search, must have one....' Then after a few minutes she will exclaim excitedly just like a kid, " Hey! Anna, Here it is!"

I just feel like a little kid again walking through the small alley full of shelves that are full of toys. It was like a magical moment that brings me back to my sweet childhood memories. Even Chrispy said "Wah! Makes me think of the days when I was a child. '



Me pulling the tooth of a dunno what monster at the Museum's Entrance.


Chrispy and me in the Pyramid of Gaza.... hehehe


See, what I mean? There are lots and lots of toys that will keep you busy clicking your camera away.



Dear Old Lord Vader from Star Wars.


My cousin Pao. Ooopsss.... sorry wrong info, I mean Master Yoda from Star Wars. Cute leh?



Yeah! ET.... "ET Go Home" I miss ET....


I think this funny looking fellow is one of the Monsters from Alien. If I am not mistaken la.


Pirates! Help! Pirates of the Caribbean (Look at that sotong face pirate on the right, so geli la the face... need to do mask liau la him.)
Eeeeeeee..... look so pathetic la that white Apek fellow.
Ooooo..... scary so many Ghost toys!!!!!

Alamak! I kena capture by this robot pula! "Help! Please don't shoot me, I mean no harm!"

AHHH!!!! Big Alien attacking me!
Spiderman: Hi! May I help you?
Me: What you want! No need la!

Batman and Robin? Nah! Now is Batman and Doralin, sounds better, right?
Hey!!! I am not a terrorist! Please don't shoot me! Chrispy, Help!!!!"
One of the Power Rangers, Spiderman and.... Doralin in the middle... New Super Hero la, never hear before meh? So out dated la you all.

Eerrr.... I don't know who is Purple Lady is but Chrispy insisted that I took this photo cause I like Purple.... silly.
Aww!!!!! Touch me not, or I'll blow your head off!"


Keep your mouth shut if you wanna yawn!!! Or else I'll punch!!!

Eeeeeeee.............. Nightmare Before Christmas.


Run! Run! Mad Chucky is here to kill!!!
Chucky the killer doll from Child's Play


Ahhhhhhhh......... Beauty and the Beast


Princess Barbie and Prince Kent... cute couple

Many Barbie dolls with pretty ball dresses

Pinnocchio the wooden boy
'See we got the same two front teeth' Bugs Bunny and the gang.
The whole bunch of Toy Story character also on display.

Bug's Life.... cool

Hahaha! The two main Character of Monster Inc. Cute leh?

Uh oh! My Old Buddy Shrek!!! Look, got big tummy but still taller than me."
Me learning Kung Fu from the Famous Kung Fu Panda.
Aiya! Master, my leg cannot go up la!!!"

This poor fellow is moody caused he had a bad tooth.
That is King Kong.


Baloo..... from Jungle Book...



Lilo and Stitch... "Wah! That Stitch is even bigger than my uncle's precious shizu, Mei Mei."


Oh-oh! Teletubies... Dixie, Lala and Poe..... the blue one I don't know what it's name is....


Mario and the cutie mushroom!!!!!

Classical China Dolls


Some more China dolls.....


Hehehe!!! Same thing la...

Dragon Ball!!! I'm not a fan though.

Pokemon... with many Pickachu
" Pika, pika, Pickachu...."

Cute old Master Q with Big Potato and Mister Chan

Ahhhhhh........... Doreamon and Doralin
(Doreamon was yellow and has two ears. Then one day, while he was sleeping, both his ears was bitten off by a rat)

(Later when he wakes up, he was so shock to find that he has lost his ears and he turned blue....)
So, you see, now he is blue but his sister, Doralin is still yellow.

Finally, the Doreamon Family!!!!!
(Nice picture taken by Chrispy)
Come, come, Just remember to visit this amazing toy land next time when you visit Penang Ok, you only need to pay RM 10 per head and can take pictures like mad in there....Cuti-cuti Malaysia!!!!

1 comment:

Cengkih78 said...

hi buddy,

warh bestnyer. so many interesting places in penang and malaysia generally. i should jalan2 cari makan and jalan2 makan angin more often in msia.

i hope i can have plenty of time to do that once i get back to msia