Thursday, January 15, 2009

Vandalized Nails and FOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Last Friday was a tired day for me as I had to attend a meeting after school. After the meeting, it was around 4 pm. I walked back to my hostel with Julie to put my things and went out again with her to meet up with Jean, Plum and Lemon at Yogi to have a drink. Later that day wen went straight to the night market to buy some food for our dinner.

While at the night market, Plum and Jean wanted to buy some nail polished. Again I was quite bored so I started to test the nail polish by applying some metalic and sparkling blue colour on one of my finger. Then Jean saw it and she paint another colour on my other fingers. After a while we decided to go back to my hostel...

And that is where I my nails was uncompassionately brutalized and vandalized by these unspeakable, unpredictable, unreliable, uncontrollable.......

pretty young but dangerous ladies....

Those are the weapons that these ladies used to vandalized my pretty and poor nails.....


See got so many poisonous colours.... blue, red (That looks like Daisy Mok's Kenari), pink, metallic orange (Looks like Plum's Gen 2 colour), metalic pink, transparent purple and many other colours.

And this is what become of my poor fingernails after it was brutally vandalised by Plum and Jean....



See? Sad is it.... those unprofessional beautician vandalised my fingernails and they dare to say that 'It was PRETTY!!!!!!' Excuse me, is that what you call pretty? Really no eye see!

Then hor, they forced me to go all the way to Time Square and Low Yat with it.....

Do you think I do it?

You say NO?

Wrong... in fact I did go to KL with those ugly colourful fingers of mine.... so damn daring....

In fact early Saturday, Lemon, Julie, Jean and myself went to KL by KTM without Plum.... (Plum cannot wake up on time so we left her in KKB! Hahahaha!!!!)

Julie and Jean (the Pretty JJ Girls....)

Lemon and me.... (No Lime here la!)

We reached Time Square and terus go to Secret Recipe for our brunch...


Yummy Big bowl of hot steaming, spicymouth watering Tom Yam seafood noodles



A big plate of delicious tasty meatball spagetti....


Last but not least my favourite Japanese maggie mee...... Hahahahaha! Nola, siau ah? Go all the way to KL to eat maggie mee...... That is my favourite Japanese soba, with lots of Vegetables, mushrooms and a few slices of chicken ham.... very nutritious and yummy too....
I thought my fingernails will be safe from further destruction as Jean and Julie were helping me t find RM 1 nails polish remover all over Time Square.... Ceh! You think KKB ah? Where got RM 1 nails polish remover in Time Square?
Later we landed at Elianto and...... my poor fingers were vandalised again by Lemon....,.,, poor me.....
My poor right hand......

My pathetic left hand....

Wei!!!!! Monday I have to go to school leh.... I just dare not imagine the look on my GB and PK Hem face when they saw this........
Then hor, sad to say.... Lemon suggested that I call Plum to ask for her nails polish remover or to buy a RM 1 nail polish remover at KKB (In KKB most of the shops are closed on Sunday..... so Plum was my only saviour)
As we were quite hungry after shopping at Law Yat Plaza... we went for our dinner and dessert before we leave for KKB.
I saw Big Apple doughnut at Law Yat and it is simply irresistible.....

Unfortunately.... I succeeded to influenced Lemon to buy these home.....
Nice to look and delicious to eat...... except
for the mango one (at the bottom right) la.... I dunno why this Lemon go and order the Mango flavour at the firs place and than she said I did not warn her.... Ceh! How I know wow.... I NEVER try before ma and will NEVER try doughnuts that comes with fruity flavour.... my mouth just cannot take it....

Eh! Next time who wants to go to Big Apple for doughnuts please remember 'ajak' me along ok......
__________________________________________________________________
PS: You know what happened to my colourful fingernails? Well, I was able to washed or more accurately peel off the ugly colours ALL BY MYSELF on Sunday evening by using the dish washer...... Plum lo.... let Ah Ying play with the nails polish remover and Ah Ying accidentally spilled it lor....
NEVER will I EVER let anyone touch my nails again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

hi buddy..

warh2..what happened to your fingernails? colorful, mentang2 you got alot of pewarna kuku u blasah semua color..ai..crisis identity ka? hahaha..

u nie mmg suka makan..tgk gambar u makan jer byk..hahahaha

Doralin Lee said...

Oh! U suka tengok gambar makanan ke? Nanti I letak lagi k.... lain kali u datang balik Malaysia kita pergi la makan kat Kenny Rodgers ke, Dome ke..... dan lepas tu lita pi makan doughnut kat Bg Apple ok? Kita ajak twin sekali... Hehehehe! Really miss u la buddy!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi....so nice to look ur finger nail...fortunately i help u to apply the shinning shinning things on ur top of the colour...so colourful ur fingernail tat day...
Big Apple, next time...

Alice said...

want to wait till seline come back then 3 of us go midvalley? I can't wait for the reunion! But...bila selina akan balik lagi hoh? aiya...nvm la..twin..u ajak me first ok? let's select a date, I'll bring along my hubby for u to c.