Monday, January 19, 2009

Inner Feeling..........

Many people that know me thinks that I'm a very....


good, kind hearted, helpful....




friendly, generous, selfless...



and had a heart of gold like a sun....


But SORRY to say...... I may be kind in some ways, I may be generous to certain extend, I may be helpful to some people....

BUT

I am not a



BODHISATTA nor am I a SAINT.

Some of my friends like me cause they say I am kind and friendly, some find me when they need my help, some find me to pour out their frustrations and grievances, some just wants my company when they are bored and no where to go.

I am not complaining here. It is really good to be a friend in need and help your friends but.... sometimes and most of the times I am too "Chinchai' or too accommodating (Some people thinks that I some people take advantage on my kindness or 'cinchainess')


So the problem here is when you are too 'chincai' most people will think that you will always be fine and agree in almost everything they do. Your opinion is not really important as you won't mind,
In short people will take you for granted (unintentionally maybe) . They will just do things without give you prior notice, they will just pop in front your door without even informing you earlier, They will just ask you to do favours with an 'ordering' kind of tome, they expect you to do things for them, they will just give or put things on your table without even bother to ask you whether you want the things or not.
Sometimes people just forgot that I am also a human being and i had my own pride and feelings too and need some kind of respect and own privacy....


A few of my friends was right... they say that I am too 'chinchai' a few of them even suggested that I start to change and be more FIRM.... and not let others just pushed me around. To those of you who sort of suggest that to me, thank you very much and I really appreciate your friendship, I love you guys, on the bottom of my heart.

For those that take me for granted and thiks that I am always "Saya yang Menurut perintah" SORRY Lor, No more!!!!!!!!!!

This time I really mean it!!!!!!!


I don't mind to help people or being kind to people... but I have my own limitation.... Please show some respect la. If you don't like what others do onto you, so make sure you don't do that to others la...
When I say No... means NO!!!! Ok....don't think that I cannot EXPLODE!!!!

If you need me just ask politely and I MIGHT be at your service. Thank you.



Case Close!!!!

2 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

support you buddy, dont let people play-play with you around. good friends will appreciate you for your good deed, not simply taking u for granted. sometimes, when we are too close with someone, they tend to forget sempadan/border. do not overstep the border. raise your case so they know what to expect next time. if not, u tembak ajerlah!

Anonymous said...

wah...wat happen on u again? seem u deeply angry....calm down...