Sunday, January 18, 2009

Emotionally Unstable.....


Have anyone ever felt like you are just like a sandwich?
Well, I hate the feeling of being sandwich in between....
I hate being the sausage, ham, sardine, eggs, cucumber, cheese, onions, lettuces, carrots, tomatoes or what ever ingredients that you put in your sandwich. I HATE being squeeze in the middle of two breads, pita breads, roti, loti, 'min pau', 'mian pao' or buns or what ever,,,,,

I just need some fresh air.... I need some space to calm my wavy soul or emotions.

I need some peace.....

Sometimes it is better that we don't know anything or unaware of the situation that goes around us.... so that we don't starts to make judgement on people.

I wish i can just turn on a deaf ears and turn off my mind on things that goes on around me... so that I don't start to analyse and change my perception about people.

Most of the time when you starts to listen too much about something... You tend to be influence by the person and unconsciously, your perception change according to what you hear and not from your own rational thinking. You tend to become blind or not sure of what is right or what is wrong. Maybe both are wrong, maybe both are right.....

The worst thing is when you unconsciously starts to take sides and get yourself involved but luckily I am not in this stage yet.

Oh! Just please let me be alone.......

3 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

buddy,

sound terrible. it worst when the crisis is between friends of yours. i kind of had that experienced. Be neutral as much as you can, if that's misunderstanding coming from both of them and you didnt have nothing to do with it..just be cool and dont change nothing about how you treat them now and then...and be clear that you will not take part with this kucing-anjing fight. instead, u choose to be badak in a muddy water..selamba ajer!

Doralin Lee said...

Thanks for the valuable advice Buddy.... I feelmuch better after I read your post. Really professional counselor la you, buddy.Give free service can ah? I think I really need a professional counselor like you la....

Hahahaha!!!!! Jadi Blue Hippo ah? Not bad la the idea!

Alice said...

be cool...
when u're not in the mood,..
take a break, have a kit kat.