Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cameron trip Day 1 (Part 2)

After our lavish lunch at the town of Brinchang, we proceed to our first destination, which was the.....


Cactus valley. We are very amazed and fascinated with the may variety of cactuses they had over there.


Some of the cactus are big and round.... looks like huge thorny watermelons to me. I just love this type of cactus but I never buy any home. Siau ah, how am I supposed to carry this all the way back to Penang? I am taking PUBLIC transport leh not PRIVATE transport leh 'ceh ceh".


And some are even longish, huge and thorny..... hehehe! this type reminds me of thorny cucumbers! Look, some of it even got some reddish thorns!!!!! I know I am very imaginative sometimes thank you for the compliment. Hahahaha! I am so so very the "PERASAN"

Eeerrr..... Just see what my Honey Banana had in her mind........ she thinks too much! Haih...... so the very xx- mind.


Because I cannot to take this home with me, so my sweet dear Plum and me decided to take picture and fooled around with it. (I really love this type of cactus one ah!!! Used to have it in my home but I didn't know how to take good care of it, and it kena rain water so its roots got rotten. At last, my mom throw it away liau so so sad)

Just imagine...... if I suddenly get out of my mind and throw it at some one's head and it stuck there.....then the blood starts oozing down the person's face with the cactus still stuck on his head....... Ok, I am gross! Too imaginative ma!!!!!


See la these three ladies also so very the itchy hand want to hold the cactus and take photo. Poor DD Veronica get a 'kiss' on her hand from the cactus and her hand bleed.... "Apala who ask you to go and touch and play with it?" ........... I mean touch and play with the CACTUS la What were you thinking of....... don't try to have funny thoughts ok.

Look at us!!! The Cactus Fans... We want cactus!..... We want cactus ! Just don't throw it at us ok.


(The view of the town (I think it's Brinchang) on my way out of the cactus valley) This place really change a lot since I last came to Cameron more than 10 years ago.

After about an hour fooling around with the cactuses and taking silly photos at the cactus valley, we proceed to our next destination......

The Honey Bee farm... Where is Winnie the Pooh?.

Sorry to tell you that, for me, this place is not worth going at all... Unless you are a big fan of pure plus expensive honey, you might enjoy yourself buying some here but if you are not, then my advice is to skip this place and go to other place! We were given an hour there.
We thought it was fun so we forced our sore and tired legs to go down the endless flights of steep and uneven steps down the farm. I can hear my DD complaining "Aiyo! so far, Aiyo! I told you all I don't want to come down liau la!" and I can hear myself replying "Aiyo! I am so so tired.... I want to sleep liau la" (zero stamina!!! Strictly no more KFC ha, Doralin!!!!)

At last when we reached the bottom. we just saw many bees flying around and this........



Uwaaa!!!!! I don't want this Big Bumble Bee I want Winnie the Pooh!!!!!

I am too tired to take my own photo but the three ladies so 'muka tak malu' ask me to take their photo. 'Woi! Cannot see that I am half dead ah!"


After resting for around 10 minutes, we decided to go up the endless, steep steps and go and rest in the bus since there was NOTHING fun to see there. So there we are posing with the souvenirs item sold there.... since we are not interested to buy the honeys and we had to wait for other people to come up. Really wasted our energy, oxygen, and time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next, we went to the most famous place in Cameron Highlands.... I present to you the..... (drum roll)
Strawberry farm lo..... but we did not enter cause... " Masuk dua orang bayar RM 20 boleh petik 1/2 kg, kalau lebih kena bayar lebih....." Ha!!!! so expensive ah? (To us it was not worth it la) So at last none of us enter lo but......


we manage to do this out side the farm before we go into the bus.... Hahahaha!

After that we went to the amazing.......


Rose Garden. For the rose lovers here, this place will really take your breath away cause you will be surrounded with variates of beautiful, colourful, sweet fragrances flowers........... you will almost feel like in heaven........... Hahaha! So bombastic!!!

This Rose Garden is very interesting but you really need to put some extra effort and energy to go there.....



See what I mean? You have to endure the endless.... steep, sloppy uneven steps to heaven again!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! But it is really worth the effort la...... and can burn out fats too.




See I am smiling happily among the flowers although I am very tired from the climb.





Pretty leh? Better hurry and go there la.........



Plum and me fooling around the the plants again...... we just get addicted fooling around with plants here.... We are nature lovers ma........



Wah!!!!! Purple flowers.......... I just love purple flowers...... I love this photo too.





Beautiful scenery from the peak of Mount Kinabalu!!!!!! Hahaha! Just pulling your leg,At the peak of the rose garden la


Nice place to go leh............ quick lo go to Cameron Highlands lor and don't forget to buy some cactus for me har.... I want the round one please!!!!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

my dear twin,
hey, must buy honey for me next time on ur visit to honey farm la..yeah, it's expensive but that is pure honey lah..good for health. i take pure honey every year ma..now 1 big bottle only RM45, worth it more than ur kfc trip la..hahaha
why don't u go and pluck strawberry? trip to cameron is less meaningful without trying to pluck strawberry urself..good experience for the or u have to read up "Plucking strawberry for dummy" ooppss...hahahaha
did u go to the temple? the temple very nice woh.....
I'm goin to phuket, krabi and penang next month, and later post pics on here, okie...? so that u won't complain I don't have anything in the blog :P