Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Midnight Call.........

Last Saturday, I was very tired after going to One Utama for a whole day with my darlings. Although it was tiring as I had to sacrifice my sleep to wake up early in the morning, but i am glad that I went with them as I really had a good time with them.

Anyway, after coming back from the tiring trip at around 7pm, I was already very tired but I stay up till about 12.40 am before my eyes really cannot open. I was half way through my sweet dreams when suddenly, I heard Lea Slonga's voice comes from my hand phone.... Ha? Is it a dream or is it real? I wondered to myself still half awake. In a daze, I tried to pull my self out of the bed and try to remember where I actually put my hand phone. At last I found my hand phone on the desk in my room and by the time I was fully awake, the caller had hung up. I retrieve the number and saw this person's name!!!





Of cause, It's not my Honey Banana ... it is that person in the Yellow shirt! My dear, VERONICA la who else (really burung hantu!!!)


I look at the time on my phone and it shows that she called at 1.12 am, Wah! I thought to myself "Wah! What so urgent leh? Till have to call me up so late at night?" so to make myself less guilty and feel better I reluctantly call her...

Me: Hello.... What? (Sounds groggy and sleepy)

Veronica: Hello, you sleep already ah? Nothing la just want to asked you something.

Thinking to myself (What the @#$%^! You wake me up in the middle of the night and say NOTHING??)

Me: What? Of cause I am sleeping what time is it already? What do you want? (a bit irritated)

Veronica: Sorry lo, I don't know ma, I thought you are still awake.... Nola, I just want to find our hor... that day you told me about the 160 GB PORTABLE hard disc in Law Yat, what is the price already ha?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHERE GOT PEOPLE CALL ANOTHER HUMAN BEING AT 1 AM IN THE MORNING JUST TO ASK ABOUT THE PRICE OF A PORTABLE HARD DISC ONE !!!!!

Wei!!!! My Beloved, Dear, Darling, Sweet Heart, Honey there is something call SMS one ok, if it is not so URGENT, IMPORTANT or EMERGENCY please SMS me la, don't call me in the middle of the night la, can or not? People can get panic one you know wondering what on earth had happened! But the Most Important thig is... DON'T DISTURB MY BED TIME LA... I WAS HAVING SUCH A NICE SWEET DREAM THAN ONE SILLY PHONE CALL SPOILS EVERYTHING!!!! You say la if it were you will you just feel like strangling that person? Luckily she is my Dear if not, surely get a nice Bomb from me!!!

Hmm.... maybe she just wants to get back on me for destroying her nap at the camp the other day...... TICT FOR TACT BUTTER FOR BREAD!!! (aIYO... SOMETHING SOUNDS LIKE THIS LA...)

1 comment:

yellow_island said...

Haha, very funny lah. I non-stop to laughing.. She is really burung hantu, feel lucky that she not call me so late. Coz she know I early go to bed.