Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Peek into The 2008 UPSR Motivation Camp

Last Saturday and Sunday my school held a UPSR Motivation Camp for all the standard six pupils. The camp was attended by about 89 students and about 27 teachers. Although everyone was tired, almost all of the students enjoy them selves and the teachers.... well we had a good time there as well. Thumbs up and a big clap to our dearest "Boss" Mrs. Yap, the main person who work so hard to plan this camp.




Our school hall where the camp was held. Very beautiful landscape huh?


I won't talk so much what happened during the camp, as it might be too boring and long to read. Anyway I had put up some photos taken during the camp just to give a rough idea about the camp.




That is our dearest "Boss" (Not our HM at the moment) She was also the Emcee for the camp. Beside her, a student was receiving a price from our PIBG Chairman Mr. Lee a kind and supportive gentleman.


Me, Banana, Plum and Lemon out side the hall fooling around when the students were listening some motivation talks in the hall.

Me, Lemon, Plum, Jean and Orange doing the "Legs Dance" Boo!


My Darling Friend Lemon and me


Actually I was supposed to over night there but I was 'unwell' on that day so I had to go home and come again the next day for our ( Lemon and Me) slot.


Me, Lemon, Banana and Crispy sleeping on our cuddly, soft and cute"pillow" Veronica. If the "Talking Pillow" didn't yelled at us to get off her, all of us will surely fall asleep after taking this picture.


We love our Dear "Pillow" very much, we gave her a full and good body massage after sleeping on her. See? She seems to enjoy it very much. Hehehe!


I had to go early to school (6.30 am) the next day and the worse is..... it is SUNDAY!!!! I had to drag myself out of bed since I came back about 12 am and slept at 1 am last night (after the students went to bed, we had our own steamboat!) Thanks to my buddy Turtle, for being kind enough to send me to school otherwise I will had to walk to school!

Morning exercise the "Wash Brush Brush' Dance (Translate directly from Mandarin) by Banana Tan. The students seems to enjoy it very much.

After dancing for about 4 rounds we head to the canteen for a nice mouth watering breakfast.


This is what we had for breakfast after the morning exercise. Delicious hot western breakfast with steaming hot black coffee (I prefer Nescafe though)

While waiting for my slot, I was punished to sell balloons for not staying over night. Wah! Kena punished still can smile! Hehehe! No la, these balloons was not for sale. We need to use it during our slot later.

During our slot...




This picture so blur thanks to Crispy for being such an artistic camera girl. Lemon was staring at me and thinking " If you don't stop talking in 1 minute, I will make you swallow that mic! Talk so long till I want to fall asleep liau la!"


Students walk like a duck to the finishing line.




Reached the finishing line, Students burst the balloons to get the clue for the next task.



Group activities (Moral lesson; together we stand like KLCC, divided we fall... flat on the face! like pancakes!)

Photo session with some of my students.


Veronica and me (She is too tired to smile since her nice short nap was accidentally destroyed by my SMS ringing earlier on) Sorry about that lo dear... I hug, hug you back lo...



Crispy (the blur camera girl) and me. She looks sweet when she smiles.




Standing behind; Mr Lee
Sitting from the left: Veronica, Lemon, Me, Banana and Ms. Khoon.

After the price giving ceremony and the closing ceremony by our PIBG Chairman. All of us went back at around 3 pm. Over all I would said that the camp was well organise and plan. Although most of the teachers and students were tired, the students not only enjoy themselves but the important things is that they learn about teamwork and other values to help them and to boost up their confidence facing the exams.

Many thanks to our Supportive PIBG Charmian Mr. Lee who never fails to turn up everyday to assist us during the camp, Mrs. Yap for the well plan and organise camp, all the teachers for the smooth running of the camp and last but not least our dearest students for their active participation.

4 comments:

pfuen said...

very happy..the day if Doralin at there, sure she wil bring camera along...thanks a lot..if not v din capture the funny photo...keep bring along the camera everywhere v go....

Meow Meow Island said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yellow_island said...

Although we all feel tired that day, but we really enjoy in this camp, right? This camp is no only the motivation for students, but it also can upgrade our friendship. We can eat, chit-chat, sleep, play together happily.
Ha, you said you will transfer to Penang, and I think you will can't find sweet happening in other school. All sweet memories only happen in Khing Ming, because we (your darlings) are here..

Doralin Lee said...

Sorry Honey, I think I accidentally remove your comment!!!! forgive me, I didn't even get to read it... Anyway I have to agree with what you said, I will definitely won't get such a memorable and sweet experience in other school. Tha's why I always love all of you my darlings.