Sunday, July 20, 2008

A day at One Utama

Yesterday, I went out to One Utama with my darlings. We had a very happy and unforgettable moment there. I shall always remember this sweet moment as long as I am alive.

Firstly when reached One U about 11 something, we went to window shopping for awhile. Later all of us were super duper hungry so we land ourselves at the Shogun Sushi Buffet restaurant. We manage to curi snap a few pictures before the waiter come and politely told us " Please don't take photos on the food." so embarrassed la, luckily I am not the one who took the shots.... but I am the one who started it though. Hehehe!

We took so much food that a couple from the opposite table keep on staring at us, so rude!!!! We pay one ok and we can finish it la, so kepo chi!!!


Look so many types of sushis and soft skin crab, yummy!


Wow! got smoke salmon sushi, fresh Salmon sushi and many many more so delicious.



Big oyster with cheese, calm with cheese, and other variety of seafood. Really worth it if you have a big appetite.



My Sweet dear Plum with her first round of sushi... she went for about 4 rounds but most of her food was later thrown on my plate and Lemon's plate.



My Honey Banana the driver, without her, we surely cannot enjoy this moment, Thanks a lot Honey!



My Sweet Dear and me enjoying our food.



My Dear took something that she thought was nice for me.... Honeydew pudding, see that the green stuff that I am holding?


So, I feed both of my Beloved Darling Lemon and Sweet Dear Plum with the honeydew pudding. That is what you got to do when you has too many darlings!


Hehe! You see my Honey so sayang me.... pura-pura feed me... Ceh!


At the end they found out that the honeydew pudding was too sweet and make me eat it up on my own, so sad... but i cannot finished it though. Thanks a lot Dear....


My Dear, Veronica eating fruit with chopstick!!! What a good combination


One of the happiest moment in our lives


See, three of my darlings boycott me. Hehehehe! but I stil Loves the three of you, my darlings!!!


My sweet dear Plum likes to pose with her food but hardly eats it... show off..... At least my Darling Lemon, Honey Banana and Veronica enjoys their food.....



Cheers!!! Want to have some sake? Hahaha! no it's just green tea.



Later on My Darling Lemon make me so touched by taking a cup of Nescafe for me!!!!! So thoughtful of her.



About 3 pm all of us were so full and sleepy... my sweet dear looks like she is having a stomachache!!! but my darling lemon look so happily full. Me? I am sleepy and extremly full



Veronica was having a bad cold that day but amazingly she stills has a good appetite but later she and my Honey Banana also tired of eating. See? Veronica is half asleep but my Honey looks so happy... you need to drive us back, Honey, so don't fall asleep!!!

Actually most of us were tired of laughing more than eating. Specially when my Darlings starts to sing the silly paddle pop theme song like this...

Paddle pop... yeah!
Paddle pop.... yoo!
Super duper yummy!!!

So silly, dare to sing so loud some more... yes la that song is dedicated to me for taking four scoops of different types of ice cream ma!!! Plus this silly Plum was laughing and singing so hard that she manage to spay her holy water (saliva) on my arms when I am just about to enjoy my ice cream! Thnks for the 'Blessing' my sweet dear! Yucks!!!

After coming out from the Buffet, my sweet dear Plum felt pity for Veronica cause she really had a bad cold, so when we walked pass a Chinese Herbs and medicine shop, she stopped and asked Veronica to drink some herbal soup for her cold. Luckily I did not drink it. Cause this is what my poor sweet dear Plum looks like while drinking the bitter medicine.



Eeee! So bitter, she complains even after a few minutes later.


Yeah! So nice... can I have another bowl please!!!! Hahaha! just joking Veronica's real expression was Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So bitter!!! Ah!!!!!!!!! So bitter why make me drink this stuff? I had to pay RM 4 just to drink this stuff...... but the good news was... she was cure after that!!!

What an unforgettable moment.

3 comments:

pfuen said...

yes...we r very happy..all the way v oso laughing...from start the journay to 1 utama and the way back home...hope v can enjoy at other places.....happy together...

pfuen said...

yup our shopping day is very nice...full of laughing all the way...hope next time v can go enjoy other places...

yellow_island said...

^0^. Haha, I'm glad to be your driver that day. All of you believe me can take you all go 1U safely. This was my first time I'm driving to KL, thankx yours' supported. Next time I will try to learn the way to other place, let this type of sweet memory will continue forever, haha.
Cheers! Friendship forever!
From Honey~~