Monday, June 29, 2009

So Blur..........

I was all so excited last Saturday cause I am going to try something new at Berjaya Time Square. So to cut the long story short, right after the school bell rings, I rushed to the front gate to meet Chrispy and Orange (Orange was going to send us to the KTM).

We reached Time Square around 5 as we went to our favourite Law Yat first. As Me and Chrispy were going down the escalator to the ground floor of Time Square, Suddenly Chrispy asked

Chrispy: Wei! Anna Lee, you sure that The Shop is on the ground floor ah?
Me: Yes.... I think so, I remember that the website said that the place is on the ground floor..... Eeerrr... of Mid Valley but this is Time Square hor? Not so sure leh...
Chrispy: Ahhhrrgggghhh!!! Anna Lee Ah!!!! "ding ni de fei" (Push up your liver!!! In mandarin and in English means, damn you) I thought you go and check already!!! Bla Bla Bla..... (Kena nagging from Chrispy but turn on a deaf ear)

Than, as the escalator slowly descended to the lower ground, my eyes suddenly caught something that I am looking for, a few feet in front of me and I without a second thought said to Chrispy excitedly.

Me: Chui, I see it liau! I see the shop that we are looking for liau!!!
Chrispy: Where oh? (looking at the direction that I am pointing to sounding not convincing)
Me: There... see that big doughnut over there?.............That is a doughnut right?
Chrispy: Ha?????? You mean that orange thing in front ah?
Me: Yeah.... (squint my cock eyes to see clearly)
Chrispy: Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Anna Lee, ah! Hehehehe! That is U-mobile logo la!!! Not DOUGHNUT Hahahaha!
Me: Hehehe!!!! Diam la!!!!!!!
Chrispy: When did U-mobile sell Doughnut oh, Anna Lee? Hehehehehe!!!!
Me: I said dun laugh!!! (smoke come out from both ears) Hehehehe!!!!



Ceh!!!!!!!!! From far it looks like a doughnut to me ma....... No meh???

Finally, I also manage to locate the doughnut shop ma...

Yes la we were looking for Krispy Kreme..... I am the one who saw it... and it was at the Ground floor!!!!!

Sorry picture senget cause my eyes also senget.
Heng!!! Dun play-play with me oh!!!!

No comments: