Friday, June 26, 2009

Fridays!!!!!!!!!!

Today is friday again, I should be happy and full of joy because tomorrow is a Saturday but I am not that happy and not so keen for tomorrow to come. Why? No. not because I am sad cause Michael Jackson has already gone to heaven but because tomorrow I need to work!!!! Haih.... last week also need to work on Saturday and this week also the same....

Some more I feel really tired today. I am so tired that both my shoulders feels ache. And I did a really stupid thing last week and this week, I stay back till 3.50 just to finish my paper work in school. Where got people so silly one? Stay back to do thier work, not that I will be given any extra salary. Sometimes I feel why on earth that I can do such a foolish thing?

5 reasons why i should not stay back after working hours in the future...

1. I won't get any kind of extra allowance. (Why bother?)
2. So, my colleagues won't keep on asking me the Wh-questions (Why? Why? Why?) and I do not need to keep on repeating the same answers over and over again for 4- 5 times! Goodness gracious me!!!
3. So, my two or should I say 3 (SH, D and SD) won't start driving me up the wall by teasing me and disturbing my precious lunch moment.
4. So, the two sisters (SH and D) won't make me embarrassed or guilty with their teases. (Really no energy to layan them)
5. So, I will won't feel so tired, exhausted and 'so sian' (dull or bored) like now....

Conclusion is, NO MORE STAYING BACK FOR NO ANY GOOD REASON ANYMORE!!! In other words " Jangan nak mengada-ngada dan buat rajin untuk stay back!!!!"

No comments: