Saturday, June 6, 2009

Boring Precious Moment

Wah! The weather in Penang is so so very hot like living in an oven la. For three nites already I woke up in the middle of the nite sweating like a pig! Poor me my old house don't have any aircon just two table fan. I think it's time to install aircon liau la but..... when I think of the electric bill that I have to pay.... well better wait first la, economy not so good better don't waste money unnecessarily.

Yeah, I am back in Penang since Monday! Wow! How time can really flies! I feel like it was just yesterday I've reached Penang.... and by next Saturday, I'll be on my way back to my detention camp in KKB. Sad :(

For the past 4 days in Penang, I hardly do anything interesting lor... just sleeping, online, complaining about the weather, watch a bit of those boring Taiwan Hokkien and Hong Kong series (Waste my time only) and just day dream lor... kind of boring huh? But I enjoy it very much. These are the luxury and precious moment that I can never have in KKB or anywhere else in this planet. Home sweet home ma.....

Haih! Now I am doing nothing but typing nonsense on my blog with Andrew Llyod Webber's Phantom Of the Oprah playing in the background. So so boring my life but, I should enjoy this boring, relaxing moment now as it will all be over very very soon.........

No comments: