Friday, June 12, 2009

Heng!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't believe it.... my honeymoon will bee over tomorrow!!! That means, I have to go back to that detention camp by tomorrow!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! So so the very boring and sian.... Oh! Tell my why, Lord? Just tell me what evil karma have I produced to deserve such a horrible punishment? My life really sucks, sometimes!!!!!



Do you have any idea how mentally, emotionally and physically torture for me to go back to that camp? ok, just let me pen it down here one by one just to let out the steam....



1. Once I reached KL, I have to wait for the slow unreliable commuter to go to Rawang, Once reached Rawang, I have to walk over the tall overhead bridge and wait for the transit train to KKB for about half an hour.



2. The moment i reached KKB, I have to find and pay RM 5 for a taxi sapu to take me to my detention camp. (Masuk camp pun kena bayar transport sendiri, ceh!)



3. When reached the camp, everything is so damn dusty (cause the place has been empty for two weeks) so I have to start cleaning, mopping and changing the bed sheet, boil some water, and put the dirty laundry into the washing machine. (Tiring you know)



4. After dinner, I am all alone so, I need to start and do some of my school work (Borriinggg!!!!!!!)



5. Then comes Monday, have to wake up early and go to school again. Monday blues... Have to start nagging and scolding those lazy students for not doing their homework. (Really very tiresome task la)



6. Have to meet some not so pleasant people daily again. (Nvm can just ignore them)



7. Have to eat the kantin nasi lemak for breakfast again (cause nothing else can eat leh)



8. Have to stay back for Co-curriculum and tuition during Wednesdays.



9. Have to start preparing monthly test papers and lots of paper work waiting to be done. (Work! Work! Work! till you have no life of your own)



10. Will start to miss my mom, my relatives and my home again.



I just dislike going back there!!!! but what to do.....



'Saya yang menurut perintah' and 'berkhidmat untuk negara' (Haih.... Bullshit!!!) Sorry, I am just too fume!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Zo Ee's mummy said...

You seem pretty Heng!!! in your last two posts. Calm down, calm down my friend. We cannot have everything in life. Try to cherish what we have at this moment! Anyway, good to let the steam out!!! Coffee??? Let's go for a coffee break. Hee hee...