Friday, June 26, 2009

Memories Of Micheal Jackson

Wow! How amazing and interesting, it's like the entire world is mourning and grieving over the death of the King of Pop, Micheal Jackson. From this early morning, most of the radio stations, the newspapers, television and even the Internet was filled with the news of the passing away and songs from the King of Pop. It was sure a sad day for many of his fans all around the world.

This morning in our staffroom, like every other days, we on the radio (My FM)and suddenly, we heard one of the DJ (don't know which one) announce that Micheal Jackson is no more with us (In Mandarin if I am not mistaken) and out at once everyone in the staffroom stop whatever we are doing at the moment and was going like "Ha? What?" and looking at each other in disbelief. Everyone was a little bit stunned and don't really belief what we've just heard. My mandarin is still very poor so I ask one of my colleague "What happened ah? What is the DJ saying about Micheal Jackson?" and later, almost everyone in the staffroom was talking about Micheal Jackson.

The funny talkative Ai Ling: My mom love to listen to his songs one, you all just cannot belief leh? my mom in her age also like his songs leh!

Then the radio starts to play his songs....

Lye Yien: Bla... bla... bla... Aww! Aww! Aww! (With Micheal Jackson singing Billy Jean in the background)
All of us: Hehehehehe!!!!
Lye Yien: Like he is being bitten by a dog la.... Aww! Aww!

This statement brings me back to my childhood time during the 80's. One evening while watching the Thriller MTV on the TV with my family, on the part when Micheal jackson starts to "Aww! Aww! Aww!' one of my cousin (I can not remember who already) suddenly asked cheekily, "Ee jiang aneh quan, Ee eh Ku ku chiau hor kau kar tiuk ah?" (He shout like that, his 'bird' got bitten by a dog is it?'. I of cause laughed la but that fellow got just a brief scolding from my dad.

Then in form 2, during one of our science lesson with Mr. Lee Chong Gee (My form teacher and one of my favourite teachers), he was trying to make us remember the colours of the rainbow (At that time, our science lesson was still using BM) This is what he taught us

Merah - MICHEAL
Jingga - JACKSON
Kuning - KE
Hijau - HOLLYWOOD
Biru - BALIK
Indigo - IKUT
Ungu -UNTA

No doubt I never seem to be able to forget the colours of the rainbow in the correct order till now (Thank you very much, Sir)

That is how Mr. Lee and Micheal Jackson colours my life and improve my rusty memory Hehehe!

Farewell Micheal Jackson and May You Rest In Peace In Heaven!!!

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

OH gosh, you reminded me of Michael Jackson Kiss His Brother In Utara!!!!!

Doralin Lee said...

Hahahaha! Ping, luckily not Micheal Jackson Kiss His Baby In Uterus.......