Thursday, March 5, 2009

Me? Painting A Mural???

Last Wednesday, our school had a motivation talk ( at about 11 a.m.) for the students at the hall. I was quite free so I went up to the staffroom to mark my test papers. Suddenly around 12 pm,

My DD suddenly appeared and...
DD: Chrispy, ask you go down and help to paint the mural."
Me: Shot ah? I want to mark my papers la.
DD: Really one.... I don't bluff you one, she ask you to go down now.
Me: I am busy la... Shot de, how can I paint oh?
DD: I dunno la... but she really ask you to go and help one.
Me wait la....

After marking a few papers, I reluctantly went down to our school main entrance. I saw....

Mun Yee, My sweet heart (Chrispy), Evelyn, Lai Yien, Billion and Turtle were busy 'vandalising' the wall. Eeerrrr.... I mean painting the mural on the wall.


This is the leader of the pack..... Oops..... I mean the group leader, Miss Chrispy.
The moment she saw me, she said "Go take the brush from Turtle." "Oh, yes boss." I said. I am not very keen in spoiling, damaging, corrupting or destroying their beautiful mural but since the 'boss' order liau, so have to just obey la....


See? That is me in pink not the white blouse la...... Not clear? You all don't believe that I can paint mural? OK, more prove....

Look again, that is me.... seriously painting the mural.... together with the experts. Still don't believe?

Here more evidence of me painting the mural with full concentration and commitment..... with my 'cock eyes" Ha! You just cannot believe that a partial like me can paint is it? Ok another 'bukti'


Look closely at my blur face....... picture taken by Chrispy using her blur camera.


I am seriously painting la not vandalizing the wall la...........

Me, Mun Yee, Chrispy, Evelyn, Lai Yien and Billion taking a rest and snap shot....... very tired la.
After I painstakingly paint with full concentration, full commitment and full of enthusiasm for less than 5 minutes, Chrispy come and check on my painting.......... I was FIRED on the spot IMMEDIATELY.....


Now left only the 5 of them lor....... look, how happy they are without Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what happens when you ask a PARTIALLY SIGHTED COCK EYES person to paint la mural......


No wonderla I was fired and they are so happy that I was fired...........................
Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Any one wants me to paint their house for free?

4 comments:

Cengkih78 said...

hi buddy,

warh, so busy u arrh at school. always full of activities and adventures. marathonlah-painting mural-lah. aiya my tangan also got itchy, i wonder if i can do something down here as well - vandalize someone's wall!

Doralin Lee said...

Hahahaha! Good idea buddy, jom kita pi vadalize dinding bersma-sama..........

Anonymous said...

wei...where got order u ooo!
u always ask me that call u draw together de wow...
u had ur style ma, the part u draw is really really call art!
next time call ur GB let u draw a mural by ur own!
haha...

Cengkih78 said...

hey buddy, i tag you in my blog. read the questions and answered them. hihihihi..i wonder what you keep in your purse..

take a peep-take a peep! hehe