Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Holiday?

It's school holiday now. I should be happy and enjoying myself to the fullest since I am back in Penang since last Friday and I have finished marking all my monthly test papers. But unfortunately, I am not happy..... cause I have to study for my exam.....


See I really did study one ok... got highlight one.....


And what kind of exam you may ask?



The PTK lor..... Peperiksaan Tahap Kecekapan. That all the government servant have to take lor if you want a salary increment and promotion lor. Sad lor this Thursday morning before 9 a.m. I have to walk to SMK Kuala Kubu Bharu all alone under the hot sun (Hopefully not under the rain k, cause along the road got lots of trees la, I am afraid 'kena' strike by lightning and become barbecue Doralin) Means that, by Wednesday, I have to go back to KKB la. Really S@#$!


The interesting part is, I really did study very hard for this test since this afternoon

See I am studying with full awareness, concentration, determination, enthusiasm and attention.... But after about 10 minutes........

Don't know why my eyes feel so heavy already and I starts to see stars all around me. Finally after another 5 minutes......

Bye bye... I am on my way off to dream land....... Prepare to resit the exam la Doralin...... Really no eyes see..........





4 comments:

Alice said...

hahahahahhaahahhaha

Cengkih78 said...

buddy,

you soooo funny, you makes me laugh. mcm tgk drama komedi cina, siap ada gambar u tertido!! gosh!!!

anyway, good luck for ur coming exam. dont tido2 dear..lulus exam means extra money loh..

=P

Doralin Lee said...

Apa punya buddy la siap gelakkan kan aku lagi... kata aku macm komedi lagi. dah la orang tengah sedih kena ambil ujian... tak berhati perutla you berdua ini. hehehehehe!

Anonymous said...

wah....so hardworking to study....sure get 4 4 lulus lo