Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Kayponess strikes again.......

What do you call a person that offers a helping hand to people that don't even ask for it and might not even need it?
What do you call a person that help people blindly without thinking?
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

KAYPO CHEE or KPC
?
?
?
Me la... who else leh?
My cousin sister used to say that "kaypo bo sin low" means if you go around and mind other people's business, you won't get any appreciation for it. Its true la.... I agree, but I still haven't really learn my lesson yet lor. Although I already kena 'shoot' and blame by people so many times for being kaypo lor...
Than hor, one of my friends said to me lor and I agree with it 100% lor cause that is what I hold as a principle also lor... If you want to help people or any creature, do it with a sincere heart and don't expect anything in return and do not complain. If you do not want to help then keep your mouth shut up tightly. If you are not willing or half heartedly wants to help, then better not help at all....
Why I start to write all this crap... cause I realised that I am starting to be kaypo again these few days.... I want to go home liau la.

No comments: