Thursday, August 28, 2008

Unforgatable Pulau Perhentian (Part 1)

Guessed what tomorrow is the 29th of August 2008 only 2 days away from our National Day!!! Yes. Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!. As a Malaysian we should feel very proud of our country's achievements over the past 51 years.....

Ok that sounds not like me at all.... I have a patriotic heart but not too patriotic la. Well last year, I celebrate the Merdeka Day back at my hometown with my mom. Hahaha! I was so happy back then cause I get to go back to my hometown and be with my family.

The story is different this year.... I am going to an unbelievable, unthinkable, unspeakable, unreasonable, unpredictable and unforgettable trip this year

Why is that so?
Well, for the first time in my life.... I am going to celebrate our National Day at one of the most interesting, attractive, beautiful and peaceful place in peninsular Malaysia...... the (drum roll).... 'Station Island' What? There is no such Island in Malaysia? Ok, it's Pulau Perhentian in Terengganu (Station Island is my lousy direct Malay translation ok, hehehe!!!). Sounds interesting huh? Well, the story behind this trip was interestingly and confusingly, unforgettable too... Oh! I am so excited to go to this trip. I wound definitely enjoy myself there (Pulau Perhentian here we come!!!!)

Who am I going with?
Well this is an interesting and good question.... finally, I am going to Pulau Perhentian with a gorgeous, attractive, pretty, fascinating, hyperactive.... oops... I mean active young lady Miss... Chrispy Tham my sweet heart (She is still young and single... any eligible young bachelors out there?) Wow!!! I am going to enjoy my holidays with my sweet heart. I am so excited can't wait till tomorrow la.... Ok we are not going there alone ok, Mr. Turtle and two of his buddies (We never seen before) are going too.


This is my sweet heart Chrispy Tham. Pretty and sweet leh?

Why only the two ladies going?
Yalo, why leh??? (Big question mark)

I really wish that my Yang, Foong Foong and Dear, Jean are going with us too lo.... if the two of them are going, then it will be more exciting!!! Lousy la, the two of them only thinking of going home only but never mind, next year the four of us can plan to go to other Island like Phuket, Bali, Sentosa, Pulau Langkawi, Pulau Pinang, Pulau Tikus hehehehe!!!!

Why is this trip so memorable to me?

This trip will be the most unforgettable trip in my life... from one trip I can know and see many things as they really are, I learn how to cope and accept an unthinkable and unpredictable situation, I see different types of values in human nature.. and I can now understand that human relationship changes according to condition... Deep huh? Thats why la it is so memorable....

Anyway, I will start my journey tomorrow evening, so stay tune for the next episode of Unforgettable Pulau Perhentian....

3 comments:

Chrispy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chrispy said...

Hei! is me! it is really really unforgetable lah! i also learn much liao lah! i'll never be the organizer in that group oledi! i'll take tis lesson to remind me in my life!

Doralin Lee said...

NO MORE 'that' group ok... This time is "our" group.... so next year "our" group shall go to Pulau Paya, remember!