Monday, August 11, 2008

Inner feeling

It is true what the old people say, don't judge a book by its cover... the cover might be colourful and full of interesting and attractive illustrations, the book jacket might look grand with golden lining... don't get all excited yet don't judge yet... the content of the book might be full of garbage. be patient, wait till you flipped through the pages and read the words line by line till the end.... than only you judge and make a conclusion. like another saying goes looks can be deceiving.

Just like a person or a friend... in front of you, they can sounds very sweet, very caring, very concern, very understanding and so on but behind you... they can say things that is totally different and opposite.... it is sad but it is true... just need to be careful and don't trust people easily even if you think that they are your so call friends.

I've seen people like this and I have even met them.... at first I felt angry but later I learn to forgive but the lesson... i will not forget. I am not an angle myself, I might do the same thing to my friends without me realising it... if that is the case I sincerely apologised to those I have unintentionally hurt.

That is always the case, when others do bad things or hurt us, we tend to remember and say that others are so cruel to us but when we do it to others... we tend to forget it and maybe try to justify our own action. We forget that the person also feels the hurt and the pain caused by us.

Whatever it is, I've seen many kinds and different types of people and friends all these years... some of them are really good and kind people, some of them makes me feel thankful and blessed to have meet and known them, some of them I really admire and adore, some of them makes you.. feels betrayed, look like a fool and feel like a total idiot.

For the last kind of people... I really don't know what else can I say... just one message from me... "Thank you very much for teaching me such an unforgettable lesson, I really learn my valuable life lesson from you people. Frankly speaking I really appreciate it..."

No comments: