Friday, August 8, 2008

Durian Party at KKB

Last Wednesday, I was not feeling well (I got a bit of headache, diarrhoea) and feeling feverish. I had to give up my school tuition to my colleague (RM17 gone liau) so that I can go back and take a rest. I reached my hostel, take my lunch, a shower and sleep till around 7 something. I woke up but I still don't feel good... and kind of tired, plus my body felt very heatty.
Later that night around 9 pm... this is what happened in my hostel




DURIAN Party!!!!!

Organised by this culprit .... my Sweet Dear Plum!!! She brought about 11 Durians from her hometown Raub, Pahang and she.....

forced me to sell the durians at the roadside T_T poor me.... unwell some more had to sell durian.... see "buy one free one"

See la i am not well also they force me to eat durians... so inhumane.. by the way that is my Sweet heart, Crispy smiling happily behind me.


Wah! you see, such a big seed of durian, very delicious lo... it's simply irresistible!!!

Another big and mouth watering durian

Yellow flesh one.... sweet and creamy!!! Hmm.... yummy but fattening!!!! so ladies, don't eat too much durians if you wanna stay slim and pretty

Crispy, me and Turtle having a Durian Feast


The unprofessional way of opening a Durian by Turtle... better don't say so much later I had to open myself.
Thanks to my sweet dear Plum....

No comments: