Thursday, February 5, 2009

What A Day!!!!!!!!

Really so 'mah fan' troublesome being a female la......

I got period pain this morning in school..... I really feel uncomfortable and I cannot really concentrate in my work......

Early in the morning.... I had to relief 2 classes so I decided to bring them to the library. Everyone was at the library but after 10 minutes later, One of the Cikgus come and told me that it was his period. I show him the 'relief slip' and he laughed and said " 3H dan 5K la bukan 5H dan 5K la... Apala la Anna." (Really no face but not in the mood to be malu)

Next, to the staffroom as I was marking my books halfway when one of my colleagues come and ask me something about work. I bring out a stack of papers to show her... 5 minutes later I was looking high and low, in and out, above and under for the papers. " Eh! cannot hilang one la just now I just saw it on your table la...." She said.... I search everywhere but cannot find it. Then the bell rang I was a bit worried but I have to go to my class, the search and rescue work had to be postpone......

I went in standard one, feeling really cranky, moody and worried about my missing stack of papers. Normally, no matter how mischievous those cuttie kids are, I will still think that they are quite cute and adorable but today!!!!!! I really feel like exploding!!!!

I went to standard 4 and realised that I accidentally left their books in standard 1. A few students did not bring their books.... that makes me feels more annoyed so I started to scold them for 5 minutes... waste my time only.....

Later I went back to search for my paper and found it at last...... hidden in my half mark pile of books!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh what a circus!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: