Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time Really Heals............

I Just finished reading back my diary just now. ( I've stop updating my diary for ages liau) And I come across this particular and unforgettable incident that happens to me not really long ago....

I really learn a lot from that hurtful and embarrassed incident... hurtful cos I felt that i was back stab and betrayed by someone that I thought is my close friend...I felt embarrassed cause I felt like a total fool, moron n a total idiot.....

From the way i wrote in my diary at that moment, I can still remember how hurt i felt and how angry I am with myself for allowing myself to be fool by that person. I really felt cheated and betrayed by that person cause I was sincere to lend a helping hand to a friend in need, i am glad that I can be of some use to a friend and I trusted that person... but at the end I found out from another friend that, the person that i help, actually sort of kick me from behind (Ouch! so painful la!!!).... I was so upset and disappointed with that person at the moment.

As time pass and as I look back at the incident, I do not feel embarrassed about myself anymore, I am not angry with that person any more.... Yup time heals many people might say. In fact I feel proud of myself for being a kind and sincere person (at that time only la) My conscience is clear and I can now laugh at myself for being such a silly fool......... Hehehehe!!!!

As for my feeling towards that person..... I stop feeling angry with him/her long time liau la... As long as he/she is happy and do not disturb or find fault with me, I just don't bother about him/her la.... even if he/she wants to find fault with me, I will not respond la waste my energy and time only. CEH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

choose to forget the unhappy things...remember the happy moments only..then u'll be happier

Doralin Lee said...

I am not sad ma now... I like to look back at old story and smile to myself cause I've learn my lesson.